North American debut of the ultra-compact Lexus LF-SA Concept highlights display of all Lexus models – and more – at the Vancouver International Auto Show, March 23-27 at the Vancouver Convention Centre
TORONTO, March 14, 2016 /CNW/ - Explore the future of the Lexus brand and immerse yourself in luxury levels of design, technology and performance at the 2016 Vancouver International Auto Show. Highlighting the Lexus display is the stylish and provocative LF-SA Concept – a driver-focused, ultra-compact 2+2 luxury model making its North American debut.
"When luxury automakers envision the ultimate driving experience, it typically involves either the wide open road or the closed course racetrack – and those are both thrilling ways to enjoy a Lexus – but we also recognize the need to deliver an ultimate driving experience in the tight spaces and congestion of any world-class city," said Jennifer Barron, Director of Lexus Canada. "The Lexus LF-SA Concept delivers that experience, in a luxury vehicle designed for life in the city of tomorrow."
Highlights at the Lexus display include:
- The Lexus LF-SA Concept, making its North American debut
- The all-new, 2016 Lexus GS F and the 2016 Lexus RC F high-performance luxury models
- New engines for several models, including the turbo-charged IS 200t and the RC 300 AWD
- The Lexus RX 350, RX 450h and LX 570 – redesigned for 2016 and combining luxury with go-anywhere capability
- A number of updated models for 2016, including the ES 350, ES 300h, GS 350 AWD and GS 450h.
These models join the full portfolio of Lexus luxury cars and SUVs on display throughout the Vancouver International Auto Show, running March 23-27, 2016.
- In addition, Lexus will host a Hybrid Ride and Drive Event throughout the show, letting drivers get behind the wheel of a CT 200h, ES 300h, NX 300h or RX 450h to discover the many advantages of advanced, efficient luxury motoring.
For more information about Lexus and its luxury vehicles, visit www.lexus.ca
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview the LF-SA at the auto show's Media Day:
- WHAT: Lexus LF-SA Concept – North American debut, plus the full range of Lexus models and opportunities to test drive Lexus hybrid vehicles participating in the Hybrid Ride and Drive Event.
- WHERE: Vancouver International Auto Show, Vancouver Convention Centre, Lexus display.
- WHEN: March 23rd, 2016 – 1:20 pm PDT
- WHO: Jennifer Barron, Director of Lexus Canada.
About Lexus of Canada
Lexus Canada is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Lexus luxury cars and sport utility vehicles through a sales and service network of 38 dealers across Canada. There are 11 Lexus nameplates on the road today, allowing guests many choices in a range of luxury vehicle segments. Six of these 11 offer hybrid models, giving Lexus Canada's largest luxury hybrid lineup. In the 2014 J.D. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability StudySM (VDS), Lexus ranked highest in vehicle dependability among all nameplates for the third consecutive year. Additionally, the Lexus RX and RXh are built at Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada's (TMMC) Cambridge South plant, the recipient of J.D. Power's 2014 Platinum Plant Quality Award, Worldwide. For more information about Lexus products, and Lexus' pursuit of perfection, visit: www.lexus.ca.
For more details, including a full list of media contacts, digital images and product details please visit media.lexus.ca
To unsubscribe or update your profile, please send an email to email@example.com
Toyota Canada Inc. | 1 Toyota Place | Toronto, ON | M1H 1H9 | Canada
Image with caption: "North American debut of the ultra-compact Lexus LF-SA Concept highlights display of all Lexus models and more at the Vancouver International Auto Show, March 23-27 at the Vancouver Convention Centre (CNW Group/Lexus)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160314_C1613_PHOTO_EN_641850.jpg
For further information: or to set up interviews: On site in Vancouver (March 23rd): Romaric Lartilleux, Public Relations Consultant, Toyota Canada Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 416 986-3469