Media Day: February 16, 2017 – 12:30 PM
TORONTO, Feb. 7, 2017 /CNW/ - Visit the Toyota display at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto and discover Toyota's vision for bringing a better future to Canadians and the communities in which they live.
Highlights of the Toyota display include:
- The Canadian premiere of the all-new, 2018 Toyota Camry and Camry Hybrid
- The Toyota FCV Plus Concept – part of Toyota's vision for decarbonizing the auto sector through the use of hydrogen-powered energy generation
- The Toyota Mirai – Toyota's production model hydrogen fuel cell sedan hero
- Play it safe with the Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) virtual reality simulator
In addition, the Toyota display will have a full range of vehicles on display – including the sexy and sporty newly-revealed C-HR, the Toyota Prius Prime, the super-compact electric vehicle Toyota COMS, the Toyota Corolla sedan and Toyota Corolla iM hatchback, the updated Toyota Highlander midsize crossover, the refreshed Toyota Sienna minivan, the Toyota 86 authentic sports coupe, the Toyota TRD Pro family of trucks factory-customized for extreme off-roading enthusiasts and more.
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview these premieres at the auto show's Media Day:
- WHAT: New 2018 Toyota Camry, Toyota FCV Plus Concept, Toyota Mirai, and more.
- WHERE: Canadian International Auto Show, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building Toyota display.
- WHEN: Thursday February 16, 2017 – 12:30 PM
- WHO: Stephen Beatty, Vice President, Toyota Canada Inc.
- Additional spokespeople available for French and English interviews
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sold over 5 million vehicles in Canada through a national network of 286 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and reliability in the vehicles Canadians drive and the service they receive. TCI's head office is located in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and parts distribution centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates two manufacturing facilities in Canada. Having produced more than seven million vehicles, popular Canadian models built at these facilities include Toyota RAV4, Toyota Corolla, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid.
For more details, including a full list of media contacts, digital images and product details please visit media.toyota.ca.
To unsubscribe or update your profile, please send an email to email@example.com.
Toyota Canada Inc. | 1 Toyota Place | Toronto, ON | M1H 1H9 | Canada
SOURCE Toyota Canada Inc.
For further information: For further information or to set up interviews, contact: SHERI HELMAN, Toyota Canada Inc., Sheri_helman@toyota.ca, (647) 554-5626; MELANIE TESTANI, Toyota Canada Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-571-5894