MONTREAL, May 30, 2016 /CNW/ - Quebec's agri-food industry represents $34.3 billion, or 9.4% of the province's GDP and more export opportunities are on the horizon, according to a recent study conducted by L'Institut du Québec.
The Conference Board of Canada is bringing together industry experts to discuss the future of Quebec's agri-food and related sectors and how to maximize opportunities. The bilingual Quebec Food Forum 2016, will take place in Montreal on May 31.
When: May 31, 2016
Where: The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth, Montreal, Quebec
Who: Speakers include:
- Dr. Michael R. Bloom, Vice-President, Industry and Business Strategy, The Conference Board of Canada
- Pedro Antunes, Executive Director, Economic Outlook and Analysis, and Deputy Chief Economist, The Conference Board of Canada
- Guy Debailleul, Professeur associé, Université Laval
- Dr. Mylène Drouin, Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux du Centre-Sud-de-l'Île-de-Montréal, Direction régionale de santé publique
- Jim Goetz, President, Canadian Beverage Association
For the full schedule and times visit: http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/16-0166/agenda.aspx
Media Accreditation is required.
Follow this event on Twitter with the hashtag #CBoCFood
The Quebec Food Forum 2016 is sponsored by Saputo.
SOURCE Conference Board of Canada
For further information: or media accreditation, contact: Yvonne Squires, Media Relations, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 221, E-mail: email@example.com; or Juline Ranger, Director of Communications, The Conference Board of Canada, Tel.: 613- 526-3090 ext. 431, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org