Note to Editors: Sample & Demo Available
MISSISSAUGA, ON, April 5, 2017 /CNW/ - Hot Tools® Professional known for being the gold-standard preferred by hair pros, is proud to launch yet another premium, best-of-class and new-to-the world innovation. The CurlBar™ is the latest gold-plated curling iron in the Hot Tools® line-up, to raise the bar in achieving the hottest hair looks.
The CurlBar™ introduces a new angle on curling hair with its innovative 90° ergonomic design. The curling iron is shaped like the number seven, which helps ease shoulder and elbow stress, which is a common issue cited by stylists in an in-depth focus group study. The CurlBar™ also features the Hot Tools® iconic heritage 24K gold surface which provides even heat distribution, and is ideal for creating long-lasting, smooth curls on all hair types.
The CurlBar™ boasts the following features and benefits:
- Innovative 90° Ergonomic Design – helps keep arms in a natural position when styling, reducing stress and fatigue and assisting a stylist with a quicker, easier style set.
- Large Read Digital Temperature Controls – flashing heat indicator allows easy read with 8 settings from 310°F to 450°F.
- Optional Curl Timer – allows stylist to set time needed for uniform curls with optional vibration indicator (from 1-30 seconds).
- Iconic 24K Gold Hot Tools® Surface – provides even heat distribution and is ideal for creating long-lasting, smooth, glossy curls on all hair types.
- Pulse Technology® – guarantees "Gets Hot – Stays Hot" performance. Fast heat-up and instant heat recovery. Maintains constant, even heat while styling.
- Also includes: 120 minute auto shut-off, worldwide voltage, cool tip, 9 ft. professional tangle-free swivel cord, 3 year warranty and bonus heat protection glove!
It's clear The CurlBar™ has raised the bar giving curls a new angle. With ergonomic precision, uniform heat control and reduced time and effort for stylists, The CurlBar™ will no doubt become the gold standard. The CurlBar™ MSRP is $150 - $200 and is currently available at Chatters, Capilex, Chalut, Star Bedard, Amico, Novy Co, and Concept JP. For more information visit http://www.hottools.com/CurlBar.
**How to videos, more information and stylist experiences can also be accessed at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1r8apa8kjhweesj/AABBtE6oQU-froLx-xcTi2p9a?dl=0
About HOT TOOLS®
SOURCE Hot Tools® Professional
For further information: Media Contact: Dina Vieira, dvCommunications, (416) 702-6124, firstname.lastname@example.org