.CA D-Zone Anycast DNS brings unprecedented Canadian footprint and DDoS protection
TORONTO, Aug. 11 2015 /CNW Telbec/ - EasyDNS, provider of mission-critical DNS and domain portfolio management, has added .CA D-Zone Anycast DNS from the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) to its offering of secondary domain name services. EasyDNS customers can now add an expanded Canadian footprint to their DNS.
- With .CA D-Zone Anycast DNS, EasyDNS is bringing their clients the reliable uptime and expanded DDoS mitigation offered by a secondary DNS service. This added choice for a secondary DNS supports IT Managers in mitigating the impact of DNS Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks and help to reduce latency for Canadian websites.
- With a full suite of managed domain services, email web hosting and SSL Certificates, EasyDNS helps IT departments support and secure their team's Internet infrastructure. As leaders in the Canadian Internet ecosystem, EasyDNS helps IT managers make informed decisions about the services that can best deliver results for their organizations.
- When it comes to choosing a hosting and DNS provider, it is critical to consider the implications of Anycast node locations on data sovereignty. With the most comprehensive Canadian footprint of any global DNS services, the .CA D-Zone Anycast DNS helps keep data within Canada's borders.
"IT managers need the resources to help them take responsibility for their organization's Internet infrastructure and make informed decisions about the technologies that can help their organizations compete and grow. We are in the business of equipping our customers with suites of tools that can serve their needs and this new Anycast service from .CA is a great addition to our portfolio."
- Mark Jeffovic, CEO and co-founder of EasyDNS
"Facing threats from new and evolving malicious online actors, many Canadian organizations are concerned about how to best protect their online businesses with secondary DNS services. The .CA philosophy of developing Canada-first infrastructures is resonating with IT managers as they expand their cloud services."
- Dave Chiswell, vice president of product development at CIRA
About CIRA and .CA
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) manages the .CA top-level domain on behalf of all Canadians. A Member-driven organization, CIRA also develops and implements policies that support Canada's Internet community, and represents the .CA registry internationally.
SOURCE Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)
For further information: or interview requests: Ryan Saxby Hill, Communications manager, CIRA, email@example.com, 613-316-2397