SAPERGY has a new mission, name and logo
MONTREAL, Sept. 25, 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - The field of human resources has evolved significantly in the last two decades. From a simple "administrative service", the HR function has become a strategic competitive advantage for every organization.
For the past seven years, SAPERGY has developed to meet the needs of its clients. Driven by our intrinsic values—Excellence, Passion and Integrity—we have redefined our corporate mission:
Providing powerful integrated human resources management solutions designed at the highest level to meet the human, technological and commercial requirements.
With experience in human resources information systems, we have expanded our service offering by delivering more comprehensive solutions, including:
- Analysis and strategic evaluation of our clients' specific needs
- Deployment, hosting and infrastructure management
- Management of relationships with suppliers and procurement of SAP product licences (SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors)
- Installation, configuration and programming of applications to align them with the client's business rules
- Application maintenance and continuous optimization of business processes based on state-of-the-art technology
- Application and operational support, training and education, as well as user support at every level of the organization
By refining our services, we naturally moved toward redefining our brand image. This is why we are announcing that SAPERGY is IN‑RGY. We encourage you to visit our new Web site at www.in-rgy.com
We wish to point out the enthusiasm this transformation has generated within our team, and reaffirm our commitment to continuing along the path of service excellence throughout these changes.
Image with caption: "SAPERGY becomes IN-RGY to highlight the evolution of its corporate mission (CNW Group/IN-RGY)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20140925_C2956_PHOTO_EN_5738.jpg
For further information: Thierry Bodson, President, email@example.com, 514 906-7767, ext. 701; Karl Beauregard, Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 514 906-7767, ext. 710; http://www.in-rgy.com/