New family-friendly attraction puts the accent on technology, creativity and physical activity
MONTRÉAL, Aug. 27, 2016 /CNW/ - Starting August 29, Ubisoft invites families to come and explore the crazy, fun-filled world of the Rabbids. Located at the Mega Centre des Sources in Pointe-Claire, the Rabbids Amusement Center, based on the phenomenally popular gaming franchise of the same name, offers a playful environment that combines technology, creativity and physical activity.
The 15,000-square-foot Centre is the ideal location to burn off energy, enjoy a connected experience, and spend quality time with the family.
The Rabbids Experience
The Rabbids have repaired an old submarine to get to the North Pole so they can be closer to the moon. To their surprise, the submarine starts to fly, and when they let go of the controls and start playing tag with each other, it crashed in Montreal. Top researchers began observing these rabbits and concluded that only children could understand their language and behavior. If you like adventure and excitement, welcome to the Rabbids Amusement Center! BWAAAH!
The main attractions include:
- Submarine: This activity zone features a modified submarine that includes three levels, with obstacles, slides and more!
- Water Treatment Plant: Explore the inner workings of the plant with two ball pools, ball cannons and a climbing wall.
- Laboratory: In this space designed to stimulate creativity, visitors will find a wealth of inspiring activities including a Pixel Art wall and giant-size building blocks.
- Farm: This themed zone is specially laid out for toddlers aged from birth to 3 years.
- Virtual Zone: Two VR chairs for lifelike immersion in the world of the Rabbids.
- Three themed rooms for birthday parties: Celebrate with the Rabbids in the Candy, Princess or Pirate rooms.
- The Dining Area: Features a top-quality menu created by Chef Jérôme Ferrer of Restaurant Europea.
- Souvenir Shop: Offering a selection of Rabbids products to continue the adventure at home.
Join the Troop! Enjoy the complete experience without compromise!
One Rabbid is great, but four Rabbids are awesome! The Rabbids Amusement Center has an unbeatable offer for families: Join the Troop! This annual membership for a family of four is available for an affordable price of $39.99.* The offer includes: a reward points system (for children aged 3 to 12), an exclusive drop-off service, savings on party packages, and more!
*Price does not include individual general-admission tickets.
Special program of events for the official opening
The Rabbids Amusement Center has a special program of activities plus plenty of surprises in store for kids and their parents on Labor Day Weekend.
- On Saturday, September 3, families who sign up for Join the Troop, the annual membership for a family of four, will receive one Rabbids plush toy per child.
- On Sunday, September 4, explore the Rabbids Amusement Center in the company of players from the Montréal Impact. Troop member families have access to an exclusive autograph session.
- On Monday, September 5, families subscribed to the Troop will receive one free child admission ticket, applicable at the time of purchase.
The Rabbids Amusement Center is located in the Mega Centre des Sources, 2315 Trans-Canada Highway, in Pointe-Claire. Open seven days a week, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., it promises an unforgettable time for the entire family.
Per person per day:
- Apprentice – birth to 11 months: free admission
- Adventurer – age 1 to 3: $7.99
- Explorer – age 3 to 12: $14.99
- Strategist – adult: $6.99
- Mentor – age 60 and up: free admission
For more information on the Rabbids Amusement Center, visit the website at www.centrelapinscretins.com, the Facebook and Instagram pages, and follow #rabbidscenter on social media.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, such as Assassin's Creed, Just Dance, Rayman, Far Cry, Watch Dogs and the Tom Clancy video game series. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobiles, tablets and PCs. For the 2015-16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million. For more information, visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
For more information on Ubisoft, visit www.ubisoft.com.
© 2006 - 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rabbids, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Image with caption: "Water Treatment Plant at the Rabbids Amusement Center (CNW Group/Ubisoft)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160827_C1545_PHOTO_EN_760850.jpg
Image with caption: "Virtual Zone at the Rabbids Amusement Center (CNW Group/Ubisoft)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160827_C1545_PHOTO_EN_760852.jpg
Image with caption: "Dining area and submarine at the Rabbids Amusement Center (CNW Group/Ubisoft)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160827_C1545_PHOTO_EN_760848.jpg
Image with caption: "Rabbids Amusement Center (CNW Group/Ubisoft)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160827_C1545_PHOTO_EN_760846.jpg
For further information: Media contact: Jeyson Acevedo, PR Manager, Ubisoft Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org, 514 490-2194