CHICAGO, June 17, 2015 /CNW/ -- Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has introduced a line of charging stations for mobile devices. The new charging stations charge, sync and secure up to 48 tablets or up to 32 Chromebooks™ or laptops, and they feature charging ports that provide up to 2.4 amps (12 watts) per port. USB models feature a convenient USB sync uplink port, so users can easily configure, back up and restore tablets using a host computer. Sturdy steel construction and a locking door keep tablets safe without interfering with charging.
- USB Charging Stations secure, organize and provide syncing for 16, 32 or 48 tablets, including iPad® and Android™ models
- AC Charging Stations secure and organize 16 or 32 Chromebooks or laptops
- Provide high-speed charging (up to 2.4 amps per port)
- Automatically match each device's top charging speed
- Mount to wall or deploy on desk, table, counter or floor, with support for optional rolling casters, a reversible handle and stacking configurations
- Prevent theft and tampering with locking steel door and side panels
- Provide flow-through ventilation to prevent devices from overheating while charging
"As tablet use increases across diverse environments like education, business, healthcare and retail, charging and storing these high-value devices has become a real concern," said Craig Watkins, Tripp Lite Product Manager. "Our new tablet charging stations offer secure storage, charging and syncing of devices that represent a significant investment for many organizations."
For more information on Tripp Lite tablet charging stations, please visit:
To download product images, visit:
Global Communications Specialist
About Tripp Lite
Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for over 90 years. As the world's leading manufacturer of power protection equipment, Tripp Lite's innovations include the first UPS system designed specifically for personal computers and the world's most trusted surge suppressor—the Isobar®—with more than 19 million in use. Tripp Lite maintains the highest level of ready-to-ship inventory in the industry with more than 3,000 different products, including UPS systems, surge suppressors, line conditioners, power inverters, cables, connectivity products and network management accessories. Headquartered in Chicago, Tripp Lite maintains a global presence with fully staffed offices worldwide. Additional information can be found by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting Tripp Lite's website: http://www.tripplite.com.
SOURCE Tripp Lite