RadarScope 3.0 arrives on the App Store, Google Play and wearables with powerful new interface, dual pane viewing, and the addition of South Korean radars
NORMAN, Okla., March 22, 2016 /CNW/ -- Weather risk and analytics leader Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. (WDT), has released the latest version of RadarScope for iOS and Android platforms, as well as the Apple Watch and now Android Wear.
With this release, and for the first time since the inception of RadarScope, we will offer free copies of the app on iOS and Android to those in the media and blogging space. If you're a writer, visit http://info.wdtinc.com/blog4radarscope to register for your free app.
- Redesigned user interface with dual pane viewing (Pro)
- Split view multitasking support on iPad
- Improved detail views for radars, locations, warnings, etc.
- Improved maps including U.S. and state highways
- Performance improvements and bug squishes
- Two South Korean radars added including super res / velocity
- RKSG - Camp Humphreys, Republic of Korea
- RKJK - Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea
- RadarScope is now available on wearables without a Pro subscription
- Display radar for saved locations + favorite radars
- Set zoom level with force touch for saved locations
- Performance improvements and bug extermination
- Apple Watch app now requires watchOS 2
RadarScope is a specialized display app for weather enthusiasts and meteorologists that allows mobile, Mac, and tablet users to view high resolution radar data, lightning data and severe weather warnings. This premium application can display the latest reflectivity, velocity, and other radar products from any radar site in the United States, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico and South Korea. RadarScope 3.0 is available today on the App Store, Mac App Store and Google Play. Follow on social @RadarScope and online at RadarScope.io.
About Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.
Headquartered in Norman, Oklahoma, Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. (WDT) provides organizations with weather analytics and decision support on a global scale. The company utilizes big data solutions to develop and provide weather analytics such as hazardous weather detection and prediction, high resolution forecasts, decision analytics, content for mobile apps as well as interactive mapping. WDT employs the world-renowned WeatherOps forecast team, staffed by experts who provide global asset protection and commodities trading decision support. Be it asset protection, positioning of goods and services ahead of weather or as response to weather, or simply warning the general public of impending adverse weather, WDT has a product to fit any need.
Video - http://youtu.be/x2-nLZLOmj4
SOURCE Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.
Weather Decision Technologies, Inc.