TinyMassive announces launch of new subsidiary

The Canadian National Stock Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release.

CNSX Symbol: TNY

VANCOUVER, May 20 /CNW/ - TinyMassive Technologies Inc. ("TinyMassive") is pleased to announce the launch of a new U.S. subsidiary devoted to bringing a fresh new voice to the motherhood community. TBwaP, Inc., or "Tight Bod with a Pod", aims to emphasize a healthy, fit and chic lifestyle for mothers everywhere, with the goal of becoming the quintessential digital resource for budding moms and young homemakers. The TBwaP team of stylish, modern moms will pen daily editorial newsletters and articles on safe pre and post-natal workout regimens, healthy and delicious recipes, cool baby gear and fun, kid-friendly activities that will create a lively community of contemporary mothers.

TinyMassive currently controls 51% of TBwaP, which is a Los Angeles-based company that was recently incorporated in the State of Nevada. The Director and CEO of TinyMassive, Andrew Moeck, will also serve as the President and Director of TBwaP. The other 49% of TBwaP is owned by Andrew Moeck and eight other key consultants who will contribute significantly to the development of TBwaP.

"TBwaP is an excellent addition to the TinyMassive family and fits in perfectly with our new strategy for the company," stated Mr. Moeck. "Our plan is to re-release TinyMassive as a one-stop shopping comparison portal and baby registry for moms, focusing on the tag line, "Massive shopping for your tiny one." The two sites will be highly integrated and form a community that is destined to become a hit with net-savvy moms, providing a wealth of cross promotional opportunities."

About TinyMassive Technologies Inc.:

TinyMassive Technologies Inc. (www.tinymassive.com) is a social comparison shopping engine catering to quick-click shoppers. Created by merchants, the Company has developed patent-pending social tools and features that build upon and enhance the comparison shopping experience for shoppers, publishers and the merchant community. The Company is made up of a passionate team of innovators, merchants and world-class developers with expertise in search and social network development and is located in Vancouver, BC.

About TBwaP, Inc.:

TBwaP, Inc. (www.tightbodwithapod.com) is a free community website and weekday e-mail newsletter. Tight Bod with a Pod aims to create the insider's guide to pre- and postnatal fitness and healthy living - from workout regimens and yummy snacks on-the-go to the best baby gadgets and family travel ideas, all written and approved by chic, modern moms. The Company plans to publish weekday editions, all delivered through e-mail and available on its website: EVERYWHERE. Although pregnancy and motherhood knows no borders, Tight Bod with a Pod is located in Los Angeles, CA.

On behalf of the Board of Directors

"Bruno Gasbarro"

Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Director

SOURCE TINYMASSIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC.

For further information: For further information: Bruno Gasbarro, Telephone: (778) 372-1334 x201

Organization Profile

TINYMASSIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC.

More on this organization


Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

CNW Membership

Fill out a CNW membership form or contact us at 1 (877) 269-7890

Learn about CNW services

Request more information about CNW products and services or call us at 1 (877) 269-7890