/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
PERTH, Western Australia, July 21 /CNW/ - Tiger Resources Limited (ASX/TSX - TGS) ("Tiger" or the "Company") advises that it has completed the issue of securities (being the second tranche) under the terms of the placement arrangements announced by the Company on 2 June 2010, and to Trafigura Beheer B.V. pursuant to its anti-dilution right under the Subscription Agreement, dated 9 September 2009.
In relation to the securities issue, the Company gives the following notice under section 708A (5)(e) of the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (the "Act"):
1. the Company has issued a total of 81,807,038 ordinary shares and
2. the Company issued those shares and options without disclosure to
investors in accordance with Part 6D.2 of the Act;
3. as at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with:
- the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the
- section 674 of the Act; and
4. as at the date of this notice, there is no information which is
"excluded information" within the meaning of section 708A(7) of the
In accordance with the requirements of the ASX, an Appendix 3B in respect of these securities is being lodged with the ASX concurrently with this announcement.
SOURCE Tiger Resources Limited
For further information: For further information: Office Address: 30 Ledgar Road, Balcatta, Western Australia, 6021; Postal Address: PO Box 717, Balcatta, Western Australia, 6914; Tel: +61 8 9240 1933, Fax: +61 8 9240 2406, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.tigerresources.com.au