MONTREAL, June 7, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - Adam Daifallah and Marie-Claude Johnson, founding partners of HATLEY Strategy Advisors, are pleased to welcome three new members to the firm's Advisory Council:
- Jacques Dupuis (Quebec, Quebec) has had a long and distinguished political career in Quebec in both elected and non-elected roles. He led several ministries including Justice and Public Safety, and was Deputy Premier of Quebec. He is currently Counsel to the law firm Rochefort & Associés in Montreal;
- Elliot Lifson (Montreal, Quebec) is Vice Chairman of Peerless Clothing and President of the Canadian Apparel Federation. He is a past chairman of the Montreal Board of Trade and of the Montreal Centraide (United Way) Campaign, and is a professor at the Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University;
- Monette Malewski (Montreal, Quebec) is president of M Bacal Group, an insurance brokerage firm for business owners. She is a director of Investissement Quebec and of Anges Québec Capital. In 2014, she was featured as one of the 50 most influential women in the Canadian insurance industry by the Insurance and Investment Journal.
"We are thrilled and honoured to have these esteemed Quebecers as part of our expanded Advisory Council," Daifallah and Johnson said. "They are long-time friends and mentors and we look forward to their continued support."
These new individuals join current members:
- Micheline Bouchard, C.M. (Montreal, Quebec), Chair of the Advisory Council. Engineer, director of TELUS, PSP Investments and the Canada Foundation for Innovation, former President and CEO of ART Advanced Research Technologies and President of Motorola Canada Inc.;
- Raymond Chrétien, O.C. (Montreal, Quebec), Partner and Strategic Advisor at Fasken Martineau, former Canadian ambassador to France, the United States, Belgium, Mexico and the Congo;
- Harold Sonny Gordon, Q.C. (Sunny Isles, Florida), Chairman of Dundee Corporation, Chairman of the Sauvé Scholars Foundation and a former Managing Partner of Stikeman Elliott;
- Nina Rosenwald (New York, New York), Co-chair of the Board of American Securities Management LP, Founder and President of the Gatestone Institute, and human rights activist;
- Jean-François Sauvé (Montreal, Quebec), Managing Partner of Cheverny Capital Inc., Chairman of the Jeanne Sauvé Foundation and former President of Pictet Canada L.P.;
- Bernard Stotland, FCA (Montreal, Quebec), Consultant at Richter LLP. He is the immediate past president of the Jewish General Hospital in Montreal and is a founding partner of accounting firm WSBG s.e.n.c.r.l. (now MNP). He is also an active member of the board of the Opéra de Montréal;
- Peter G. White, (Knowlton, Quebec), businessman, former Principal Secretary to the Rt. Hon. Brian Mulroney, former Publisher of Saturday Night magazine, former Chairman of the Public Policy Forum, the Institute for Research in Public Policy and the Canadian Institute of International Affairs.
The members of the Advisory Council offer guidance and advice to the firm's partners and consultants and assist with business development efforts. To consult the complete biographies of all the members of the Advisory Council, please visit the "Advisory Council" section of the HATLEY website at www.hatleystrategies.com.
Founded in 2010, HATLEY Strategy Advisors is a public affairs firm specializing in strategic communications and government relations with offices in Montreal and Quebec City. HATLEY's practice is based on extensive experience in public and legal affairs, strategic communications, media relations, public policy development and political strategy. HATLEY prides itself on a personalized approach tailored to each individual client and on achieving real results.
SOURCE HATLEY Strategy Advisors
For further information: For more information, please contact Alexandra Dionne Charest, Consultant, at (514) 316-7084 firstname.lastname@example.org