FCMAs: Leading successful businesses, contributing to the advancement of
management accounting, and enriching Ontario communities
TORONTO, Oct. 22 /CNW/ - Certified Management Accountants of Ontario is proud to announce the appointment of 13 new Fellows of The Society of Certified Management Accountants of Canada (FCMA).
The FCMA designation is a prestigious, national honorary designation awarded to Certified Management Accountants (CMAs) who, through their outstanding achievements, bring distinction to the management accounting profession and serve as a role model to others.
Experienced in the "three pillars" of the profession - accounting, management and strategy - CMAs are strategic and financial management professionals who contribute to the bottom line success of organizations by understanding all areas of business.
CMA Ontario's new FCMAs represent the career diversity and opportunity open to management accountants. They are:
- Jane Adams, Associate Partner, KPMG LLP, Waterloo
- Earl Basse, President, Basse & Associates, Waterloo
- Theodorus Brabers, Retired, Toronto
- Angie Cooke, Controller, Euroworld Transport System Canada Inc.,
- Beth Crawford, Controller, Toppits Foods Ltd., Toronto
- Rani K. Dhaliwal, Vice President, Finance & Administrative Services,
Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Toronto
- Vaughn Embro-Pantalony, Managing Director, Stratpath Group,
- Romano Gonsalves, Retired, Toronto
- Daniel O. Monehin, Vice President & Regional Finance Officer,
MasterCard Canada, Toronto
- Joseph Palumbo, Executive Director, Career Development Centre,
Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto
- Patrick Robbenhaar, General Manager, Sarjeant Company, Barrie
- Jim Skelton, President & CEO, CASEworks Inc., Toronto
- Wayne VanderWees, Founder and Co-Owner, Freight Managers Inc. and
Pack Pros Plus Ltd., Thunder Bay
About CMA Ontario
Certified Management Accountants of Ontario is a self-governing professional organization that awards the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation to qualified candidates in Ontario. With 24,000 members, CMA Ontario is an integral part of a profession that is 50,000 members strong across Canada and around the world. CMA Ontario maintains rigorous standards of accreditation and professionalism in management accounting to protect the public interest.
SOURCE Certified Management Accountants of Ontario
For further information: For further information: Angie Brennand, Director of Public Affairs and Communications, CMA Ontario, Direct: (416) 204-3141, Cell: (416) 722-3900, Abrennand@cma-ontario.org; Cathy Kurzbock, Hill & Knowlton, Direct: (416) 413-4755, Cathy.Kurzbock@hillandknowlton.ca