TORONTO, Feb. 17, 2015 /CNW/ - Canada's Largest Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by Ontario Tourism, returns to the International Centre, Friday, February 20 to Sunday, February 22, 2015. This exciting three-day event offers a large selection of exhibits and interactive features sure to banish cabin fever. The show is a must attend for the passionate outdoor adventurer who is ready to start planning and get outside!
- Plan a trip close to home! Visit the Ontario Outdoor Adventures Theatre and find stimulating and informative presentations on adventures in Ontario.
- Fly over the show on the zip line presented by Treetop Trekking!
- Climb to new heights on our Rock Wall.
- Hear from paddling legends and experts as they share their unforgettable paddle trips, tips and advice on the Adventures in Paddling Stage presented by Nature Unexpected Hamilton Halton Brant.
- Watch the pros take on interactive canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboard demos in the Demo Pool in our Paddlers Paradise.
- Marlins Scuba is offering an introduction to scuba diving class in the Demo Pool at the show!
- See breathtaking slide presentations, and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of adventure travel in the G Adventures International Travel Theatre.
- Plan your next memorable trip with experienced guides who have inside information on the best places to visit.
- Bring the kids and have them take part in the Junior Outdoor Adventurers Program. This scavenger hunt through the show offers kids a chance to win great prizes while learning all about the great outdoors.
Be inspired by Special Guest Appearances including:
- Award winning travel bloggers, Dave and Deb, The Planet D, as they share their adventures of discovering the Best of Summer Adventures in Ontario's North. Presented by Ontario Tourism.
- Artist and photographer, Hap Wilson as he shares his favorite canoe routes.
- Kevin Callan author of fifteen books, including the bestselling "The Happy Camper" and the incredibly popular series of paddling guides.
- Justine Curgenven is an award winning adventure filmmaker and expedition sea kayaker who was named one of the UK's top 20 living explorers. Last summer, she kayaked 2,500km along the Aleutian Islands to the nearest road with round-the-world adventurer Sarah Outen.
See it! Live it! Do it! At The Outdoor Adventure Show, presented by Ontario Tourism, takes place Friday, February 20th through until Sunday, February 22nd, 2015 at the International Centre, Hall 5, 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga. For more information, admission and a schedule of over 100 awe inspiring travel presentations, please visit www.OutdoorAdventureShow.ca.
Friday, February 20, 2015, 11am - 8pm
Saturday, February 21, 2015, 10am - 6pm
Sunday, February 22, 2015, 10am - 5pm
Show Sponsors Include:
Presenting Sponsor: Ontario Tourism
International Travel Theatre: G Adventures
Information Booth: Ontario Power Generation
Adventures in Paddling Stage: Nature Unexpected Hamilton Halton Brant
The Outdoor Adventure Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 38 years of show experience, National Event Management produces the largest & best-attended consumer events in North America. For more information about National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE National Event Management
For further information: Lisa Spodek, Director of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-891-4859 ext. 225, www.outdooradventureshow.ca