VANCOUVER, March 8, 2016 /CNW/ - BC's Largest Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show, presented by G Adventures returns to the Vancouver Convention Centre, Saturday, March 12 to Sunday, March 13, 2016. This exciting two-day event offers a large selection of exhibits and interactive features sure to banish cabin fever. The show is a must attend for the passionate outdoor adventurer who is ready to start planning and get outside!
- Get amazing pre-season deals from hundreds of exhibitors featuring everything for the outdoors from hiking on land to paddling in the water.
- Try and buy the latest cycling gear and bikes in our Adventures in Cycling Zone. Plus, get your little riders geared up for the outdoor riding season, kids have the opportunity to learn new skills on bikes and tackle their first obstacles with the help of professional mountain bike coaches
- Explore Canada like never before by attending special presentations on the all new Best Of Canada Adventures Stage and get an authentic travel experience.
- Harness up and Scale the Rock Wall, see the view of the show from the top when climb close to the ceiling of the Vancouver Convention Centre!
- Watch the pros take on interactive canoe, kayak and stand-up paddleboard demos in the Demo Pool, plus sign up to participate in an in water demo!
- Sea to Sky Scuba will be hosting a free 1 hour Diver Introduction Program for registered attendees in the 30' x 50' pool.
- See breathtaking slide presentations, and hear from seasoned adventure travelers as they share incredible stories of the thrill of adventure travel in the Adventure Travel Theatre.
- Book your next adrenaline pumping travel experience with the experts in the Adventure Travel Zone. The zone offers everything from wilderness expeditions, rafting trips, hikes, eco-tours, cultural journeys, safaris from G Adventures and other travel and tourism exhibitors, as well as local weekend getaways.
- Bring the kids and have them take part in the Junior Outdoor Adventurers Program. This scavenger hunt through the show offers kids a chance to win great prizes while learning all about the great outdoors.
- Attend a free travel photography seminar and learn about the challenges you may encounter while taking photographs on the go and get tips on techniques required to overcome them courtesy of Leo's Camera and Supply.
Be inspired by Special Guest Appearances including:
- Nick Buck will teach attendees how knowledge can replace equipment and open up all manner of opportunity in the outdoors, along with the importance of having the right skillset if you plan on venturing into the wilderness.
- Rory Tucker is a passionate photographer specializing in enhancing the world of mobile photography. Unlock the true potential of your phone's photographic capacity. Learn simple tricks and techniques to take your images from 'like'-able to stunning.
See it! Live it! Do it! At The Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show, presented by G Adventures, takes place Saturday, March 12th through until Sunday, March 13th, 2016 at the Vancouver Convention Centre, East Building, 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3. For more information, admission and a schedule of awe inspiring travel presentations, please visit www.OutdoorAdventureShow.ca.
Saturday, March 12, 2016, 10am - 6pm
Sunday, March 13, 2016, 10am - 5pm
Show Sponsors Include:
Presenting Sponsor: G Adventures
Photography Seminars: Leo's Camera and Supply
Media Partner: CTV
The Outdoor Adventure Show is produced by National Event Management. With over 39 years of show experience, National Event Management produces the largest & best-attended consumer events in North America. For more information about National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE The Outdoor Adventure Show
For further information: Lisa Spodek, Director of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-891-4859 ext. 225, www.outdooradventureshow.ca