TORONTO, May 13, 2014 /CNW/ -The Mark News, publisher of Op-Eds written by international newsmakers, announced today the addition of two news publishers to its international syndication network.
SwissInfo.ch, based in Geneva, Switzerland, and The City Paper, based in Bogota, Colombia, join english-language publishers in 13 other countries as exclusive distributors of The Mark news content.
"We are thrilled to add to these two news institutions to our global syndication network," says The Mark founder & CEO, Jeff Anders.
SwissInfo.ch is the international branch of the Swiss Broadcasting Corporation (SBC).
The City Paper is the largest english language newspaper in Colombia, with a readership of 100,000.
The Mark News publishes articles written by leading global thinkers, including recent pieces by:
- Mary Robinson, former President of Ireland
- Luis Moreno Ocampo, former Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court
- Dennis Ross, former US Envoy to the Middle East
- Ian Bremmer, President of the Eurasia Group
- Hernando de Soto, Economist, Foreign Policy Top 20 public intellectual
- Joseph Nye, former Dean Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Louise Arbour, former United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
Every The Mark News article is syndicated through one exclusive partner in each of the following countries:
About The Mark News
The Mark News is a publisher and syndicator of news commentary written by and featuring 3,000+ newsmakers, thought leaders and influencers worldwide.
SOURCE: The Mark Inc.
For further information: For media inquiries please contact: Meaghan Kappel, 647-347-1339, x204, email@example.com