Bigger and Better Than Ever at The National Women's Show!
OTTAWA, April 15, 2016 /CNW/ - The National Women's Show kicks off April 16 & 17 at Shaw Centre. The Ultimate Girls' Day Out encompasses over 250 exhibits showcasing products and services just for women, plus great deals, special guest appearances and entertaining features!
- Special guest appearance by Joshua Morrow who plays "Nick Newman" from THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS.
- See the hottest styles in fashion shows produced by local designers Kristie Lance and Marcelle Bénédicte on the Main Stage. Plus, shop for everything you need right now from the latest in yoga wear to shoes and accessories in the Festival of Fashion!
- Visit the Ottawa Academy Beauty Bar to get a free mini makeover!
- Get help on your journey to find true love from Suzie Single Dating Diva, dating expert, love strategist & Matchmaker.
- Marc Jade, the international psychic/medium, will entertain with his astounding ability of clairvoyance.
- Enter to win great prizes valued at over $10,000 at the Social Media Contest Hub.
- Have fun and support Ovarian Cancer Canada by sampling fantastic wines and beers.
- Get relationship and sex advice from International Sex & Relationship Expert & Therapist, Sex with Sue McGarvie.
- Catch educational and uplifting talks on the Health & Wellness Stage.
- Free swag bags for the first attendees through the door daily… while supplies last.
- Delicious food sampling, plus cooking demos by expert chefs including TV personality Julie Taboulie on the Culinary Stage all weekend long.
- Plus so much more!
When: April 16 & 17, 2016
Where: Shaw Centre
Hours: Saturday, April 16, 10 AM – 6 PM
Sunday, April 17, 10 AM – 5 PM
Tickets: $10 online, 1 Admission for $12 at the door www.nationalwomenshow.com
To book interviews with a guest speaker or to make arrangements to come down to cover the show please contact:
Lisa Spodek, Director of Marketing
1-800-891-4859 ext. 225
About National Event Management
The National Women's Show is produced 5 times a year in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Quebec City by National Event Management. With over 40 years of experience, National Event Management produces some of the largest & best-attended shows in North America. For more information on National Event Management, visit www.nationalevent.com.
SOURCE National Women's Show
For further information: Lisa Spodek, 1-800-891-4859 ext. 225, firstname.lastname@example.org