New this year, Prime members will receive early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.ca
Amazon.ca is offering thousands of deals and making it easy for customers to find the right gifts for everyone on their list
SEATTLE, Nov. 2, 2015 /CNW/ - (NASDAQ: AMZN) – Amazon.ca today kicked off the 2015 holiday season with the launch of the Black Friday Deals Store (www.amazon.ca/blackfriday) and Electronics Holiday Gift Guide (www.amazon.ca/electronicsgiftguide). To celebrate this launch, Amazon.ca also introduced Prime Early Access for Prime members, providing 30-minutes of early access to limited-time Lightning Deals (www.amazon.ca/deals). By taking advantage of this early access period, Prime members can find great deals on gifts and holiday essentials all season long.
Lightning Deals that are eligible for early access are marked as a "Prime Early Access Deal" on Amazon.ca and are limited-time promotions scheduled to run throughout the day on hand-picked items. Additionally, now through November 8, Amazon.ca is offering Prime members 30% off select jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings from top brands such as Anne Klein, Kenneth Cole, Nine West and more.
"Holiday shopping has become synonymous with deal shopping and this year, we've added new and convenient ways for customers to save while finding special gifts for everyone on their list," said Alexandre Gagnon, country manager for Amazon.ca. "With Prime Early Access, we are providing our most frequent shoppers with a first look at some of the best deals from Amazon.ca this holiday season and all year."
Black Friday Deals Store
The Amazon.ca Black Friday Deals Store is the leading deals destination this holiday season with deals on thousands of gift items including electronics, toys, clothing, jewelry, home, kitchen and more, starting today through Black Friday weekend.
Check the Amazon.ca Black Friday Deals Store regularly for deals on great gifts from Nerf, Black and Decker, Timex, Breville, Mavi, True Religion and Lucky Brand-while supplies last. A sneak peek at some of the top deals include:
- 70% off select Timex Watches
- 67% off The Wire: The Complete Series
- 60% off select Citizen Eco Drive Men's and Women's Watches
- 60% off select PetSafe Items
- 52% off Sennheiser RS120 Wireless Headphones
- 40% off Play All Day Sesame Street Elmo
- 40% off select Nerf toys
- 40% off SKLZ Mini Hoop
- 40% off Breville 840XL Infuser Espresso Machines
- 30% off Black and Decker BDH2000PL 20-Volt MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum
- 30% off premium denim such as 7 for All Mankind, Mavi, True Religion, Joe's Jeans and Lucky Brand
Electronics Holiday Gift Guide
From the gamer to the photographer, with hundreds of the hottest electronics, organized by category and gift recipient, customers will be able to find the latest gadgets for everyone on their list with the Electronics Holiday Gift Guide.
Amazon.ca is making it easy for customers to discover the hottest gifts and holiday trends, all from the comfort of home, including: headphones, wearables, speakers, tablets, selfie sticks, and drones from top brands like Bose, Microsoft, VIZIO, GoPro, SONOS and AmazonBasics. The Electronics Holiday Gift Guide is designed to help customers shop how they like: by price, category, gift recipient and interest.
In addition to early access deals for Prime members, shoppers will continue to find programs they have come to know and love from Amazon.ca, including:
- Same-Day Delivery for last minute shopping: Same-Day Delivery on eligible orders is available for shoppers shipping gifts to Vancouver and Toronto. Place orders as late as noon, and get holiday gifts delivered the same day.
- Keep holiday gifts a surprise with Amazon Pickup Points: Customers can choose to ship to and pick up Amazon.ca orders at Canada Post retail locations across Canada ensuring gifts are a surprise until they are unwrapped. Plus, customers can choose Same-Day Delivery to an Amazon Pickup Point in Toronto and Vancouver.
- Free Shipping: With FREE Super Saver Shipping on eligible orders and FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, customers have plenty of time and options when it comes to getting gifts delivered in time for the holidays.
- Find the best holiday deals on the go: With the Amazon App (www.amazon.ca/app) customers can browse products on the go, find the latest holiday deals, compare prices, read reviews, track shipments and complete their holiday shopping quickly and easily.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.
For further information: Andrew Gouveia, NATIONAL Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-848-1385