MONTRÉAL, Nov. 7, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - The Casino de Montréal is offering a whole range of affordable options during this exciting time of the year. Don't wait to plan an extraordinary evening with your significant other, family, friends or co-workers!
There's something for every taste: décors, free music performances at the Valet de carreau bar, games, promotions, shows at the Casino's Cabaret and, of course, memorable dining in our restaurants.
- Light up your taste buds with flavourful menus at the Pavillon 67 and Le Montréal restaurants:
- Sunday brunch as well as festive December 25 and January 1 brunches
- Lunch and evening buffets, and festive evening buffets on December 24, 25, 31, and January 1, at Pavillon 67
- Expérience Menu
- Christmas menu
- New Year's menu at Le Montréal
- Why not indulge in exquisite gourmet offerings at L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon? Good news! The restaurant will begin welcoming diners starting on December 7, just in time for the Holiday season. Gift certificates are available now from the Casino's Boutique.
- Cocktails made with Origine Québec products have been specially concocted for the Holiday season at the Casino's various bars. A cocktail buffet can be organized for your group. Packages at $37 per person are available, including a selection of sweet and savoury bites presented by our chef (20 or more persons).
- Games... to have fun together:
- The Holiday Promotion every Thursday from November 10 to December 8
Play slot machines and earn entries for a draw to win a spot in a mini tournament. The mini tournament winner will play in the final game held every Thursday for a chance to win up to $150,000.
- The Naughty or Nice draw on the first three Friday evenings of December.
Press a button to reveal whether you were naughty or nice during the year. Santa and the Grinch will conduct draws to award several prizes during the evening. The winners (10 per evening) will choose from a selection of gifts (electronic tablets, TV sets, hotel stays, cash prizes and much more).
- Start off 2017 in an bubbly ambiance:
- Dance to the musical rhythms of Come on let's go, Soul City and DJ Miss Shelton from 4 p.m. on December 31 to the wee hours of the morning.
- Participate in our not-to-be-missed New Year's Eve countdown.
For more information on Holiday programming, visit casinodemontreal.ca.
- "Open 24 hours a day, the Casino de Montréal offers free shows at the Valet de carreau bar, amazing décors and a multimedia ambiance. It is simply THE trendy destination for an unforgettable evening," said Éric Rufer, Marketing Director, High Limits and Customer Service at the Casino de Montréal.
- "We do everything we can throughout the year to ensure our customers enjoy an incomparable gastronomic experience. The Holiday season is a time for enjoying good food and getting together with friends, family and co-workers. At this time of the year, however, the kitchen teams at the Casino de Montréal really let their artistic passion take flight and reinvent the menus," said Jean-Pierre Curtat, Executive Chef at the Casino de Montréal since the establishment opened in 1993. "This year, we're doubly excited with the opening of the all-new Atelier de Joël Robuchon, the most decorated chef in the world who selected the Casino de Montréal to showcase his renowned culinary signature!" he added proudly.
About the Casino de Montréal
Well-known for the variety of its games and excellent customer service, the Casino de Montréal welcomes close to six million visitors every year. The Casino offers a wide range of entertainment options – shows, restaurants, bars, multimedia environment – while its architecture has become emblematic of our great city.
For further information: Source: Patrice Lavoie, Corporate Director, Public Affairs, Press Relations and Social media, Loto-Québec, 514-499-5130, email@example.com, twitter.com/patricelavoie; Information: Marilyne Desrochers, Communications Advisor, 514-499-7114, firstname.lastname@example.org