CAMERA CALL FOR SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2016
**This camera call is for photography, photos and interviews. Guests will walk the carpet & be available for one-on-one interviews with media.**
TORONTO, Sept. 28, 2016 /CNW/ -
Location: 15 King's College Circle, Toronto (pink carpet is outdoors) www.cibcrunforthecure.com
Media check-in: Begins at 8:15 a.m. at check-in table at the south end of circle
Pink carpet locks/check-in closes: 8:40 a.m.
8:45 a.m. Guests arrive & interviews begin
- Valerie Steele, Chair, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation Board of Directors
- Monique Giroux, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, CIBC
- Dr. Alexandra Ginty, family physician, breast cancer survivor and event speaker (can speak about both sides of the experience having been a patient and a doctor)
- Cynthia Mulligan, Canadian journalist, breast cancer survivor and event emcee
- Jeffrey Nold, long-time CBCF volunteer Run Director, CIBC employee – featured in the Changemaker marketing campaign
- Paula Ethier, breast cancer survivor and member of Team Paula – featured in the Changemaker marketing campaign
Please check in for general Run b-roll / photo opportunities
Please RSVP to Ashleigh Cartier at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 a.m. on Saturday, October 1. Please only send one RSVP per outlet and state whether you are a still camera/photographer or ENG crew.
*** INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE ***
About the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure
On Sunday, October 2, thousands of Changemakers will participate in the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure by joining in the 5k or 1k walk or run that raises funds for Canadian Breast Cancer. The CIBC Run for the Cure is a trailblazing partnership between the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (CBCF), CIBC and communities across Canada is changing the face of breast cancer. This year's Run day will mark the 20th year of CIBC's partnership as title sponsor of the event. The CIBC Run for the Cure is Canada's largest single-day, volunteer-led, national event in support of breast cancer research, education and support programs.
SOURCE Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation