TORONTO, Feb. 24 /CNW/ - Learning from your mistakes - easy to say, so hard to do. History is replete with business owners who failed miserably, picked themselves up, tried again and found astonishing success. PROFIT's essential guide to screwing up and flaming out shows the owners and senior managers of Canada's small and mid-sized businesses how to profit from one's own management mistakes - and avoid making them in the first place.
Also in "Crash & Learn":
- the top 7 causes of business failure
- the secret to better luck next time
- 7 signs a company you work with is on the brink
- Successful entrepreneurs reveal, "What failure taught me."
- "Secrets of the Sunshine Girl": Cora Tsouflidou's eponymous breakfast
chain is a role model for Canadian franchisors - but can it make it
in the U.S.?
- "Six fabulous ways to grow a franchise"
- "Whitewater managing": Lessons in the fine art of managing risk
- "Seller's Remorse": The surprising downside of selling your business
- "Ask the Legends": Startup lessons from Chip Wilson of Lululemon
What's new about PROFIT magazine?
Building on its large and loyal following of growth-oriented entrepreneurs and business innovators, PROFIT has expanded its focus to serve the owners and senior managers of Canada's wider small and mid-sized business sector as well. PROFIT's fresh new content mix delivers relevant information and insights to more business decision-makers, and its streamlined design gives faster access to the game-changing ideas today's busiest managers crave in such areas as finance, human resources, technology, sales and marketing. Inspired on its popular annual Opportunity Guide issue, every issue of PROFIT now starts with a whole section that explores the latest trends and innovations to help Canadians find new customers or start new companies. Also new is PROFIT's expanded Handbook section, where smart managers go for reliable solutions to common challenges in all areas of a business, from the front office to the loading dock.
The new PROFIT will continue to support and celebrate the successes of Canada's small and mid-sized business sector through its proprietary rankings and awards programs, which include the:
- Canada Export Achievement Awards, produced in partnership with Export
- Innovations@Work Awards, produced in partnership with Rogers
- PROFIT 100: Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
- PROFIT HOT 50: Canada's Emerging Growth Companies
- PROFIT W100: Canada's Top Women Entrepreneurs
PROFIT: Your Guide to Business Success is Canada's preeminent publication dedicated to the management issues and opportunities facing small and mid-sized businesses. For 28 years, Canadian entrepreneurs and senior managers across a vast array of economic sectors have remained loyal to PROFIT because it's a timely and reliable source of actionable information that helps them achieve business success and get the recognition they deserve for generating positive economic and social change. Published six times a year by Rogers Publishing Ltd., PROFIT is distributed almost exclusively to the chief executives of companies with five to 250 employees and annual revenue of $1 million to $25 million, reaching more than 300,000 readers across Canada. Visit PROFIT online at http://www.profitmagazine.ca.
SOURCE Rogers Media
For further information: For further information: Louise Leger, email@example.com, (416) 764-4125