Sugar Shack TO returns to Sugar Beach March 11-12
TORONTO, Jan. 19, 2017 /CNW/ - Bringing a big dose of sweetness to Toronto's Waterfront, Sugar Shack TO, in partnership with Waterfront Toronto, is returning to Sugar Beach – bigger, better and sweeter than ever. On the first weekend of March Break, March 11-12, 2017, Sugar Shack TO will have everyone celebrating the last days of winter with two sugar shacks serving up maple taffy, ice activities, cabane à sucre delicacies, live entertainment, a specialty bar, and much more!
Saturday, March 11, 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday, March 12, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Canada's Sugar Beach – 11 Dockside Drive. Lower Jarvis and Queens Quay
- TWO Sugar Shacks serving up real Ontario maple taffy all weekend long
- Food marketplace with a variety of maple infused treats
- Interactive ice activities for kids: an ice canvas to paint on, ice sculpture photo ops, battle of the chainsaws, ice carving demos and a giant ice Tic-Tac-Toe
- Live music from Sugar Shack emcees
- Specialty bar serving beer, cider and specialty liquor
- Free Sugar Shack Shuttle operating to and from the Distillery District
- Free general admission
Sugar Shack TO 2017 partners include: Menkes, Tridel, Hines, Great Gulf, Redpath Sugar, PortsToronto and RBC. For more information visit www.sugarshackto.ca
ABOUT WATERFRONT TORONTO
The Governments of Canada and Ontario and the City of Toronto created Waterfront Toronto to oversee and lead the renewal of Toronto's waterfront. Public accessibility, design excellence, sustainable development, economic development and fiscal sustainability are the key drivers of the waterfront revitalization. Toronto's new waterfront communities will use technology to enhance quality of life and create economic opportunity for the citizens of Toronto, helping to keep the city competitive with major urban centres around the world for business, jobs and talent. www.waterfrontoronto.ca
SOURCE Water's Edge Festivals & Events
For further information: MEDIA CONTACT, Alyson Bruce, PR & Communications Coordinator, Harmony Marketing, Cell: (647) 922-7635, E-mail: email@example.com