"…meeting customer demands with simple and easy to use software solutions … "
TORONTO, ON and SANTA ROSA, CA, Aug. 31, 2016 /CNW/ - Syncordia Technologies and Healthcare Solutions, Corp. (TSXV: SYN) ("Syncordia" or the "Company") and portfolio company, Health Services Integration (HSI), today announced its upgraded computer aided dispatch "CAD" software program called FlightLink CAD.
FlightLink CAD is a CAD program that meets the needs of every type of operator in the Air Medical Industry with features such as:
- Available Unit Status Screen with Base Location, Assigned Personnel, Current Unit Location, Weather Status, and special notices
- Active CAD Screen showing the Assigned Unit, Type of Transport (Scene, Inter-facility, Search, etc.), Transport Status, and more
- Transport information display including Facilities Information, Patient Information, Clinical Diagnosis Notes, and Other Customizable Parameters
- Live Aircraft Tracking Screen uploaded from Operator's Satellite Tracking System
- Algorithm driven workflow management for efficiency
- On-Demand and Event-Based, Customizable Paging and Email Notifications along with two-way SMS messaging
- Library Management for all aspects of Air Medical Transport – Facilities, Physicians, Providers, Landing Zones, Fixed-Base Operators, etc.
The distinguishing element of FlightLink CAD is the client's web-based portal of operational data and detailed analytics. No other CAD system can match the transparency and open flow of information for current transport requests. The easy to use "Search" feature can let administrators drill down on specific data points that will help them make better decisions because of the information they have at their fingertips.
Client Portal Report examples are:
- Status Board of all transport units showing the assigned unit, progress of the transport, and links to see all notes of the transport record
- Status Map show where all transport units currently are located
- Analytics features including Completed, Cancelled and Declined Transports, Transport Unit Availability, Top Referring Agencies, ETA Management, Conversion Percentage, Graphical Displays for all searchable data points
- Administrative Reports for Out of Service reasons, Daily Requests, Cancelation/Declined Transports, Missed Requests, and many more
FlightLink CAD makes the call taking, flight request process, and flight following more efficient for Flight Communications Specialists. More and more tasks are being delegated to those that perform critical functions in the Communications Center and FlightLink CAD is the answer to help manage those vitally important responsibilities. By providing these tools to Flight Communications Specialists in the form of FlightLink CAD, it minimizes the possibilities of errors to occur and thus improving the overall safety of the transporting unit.
Recent upgrades to FlightLink CAD include two-way SMS messaging. Providing information to crew members in a timely manner is critical. FlightLink CAD allows messages to be sent and received between medical providers and the Communications Specialists. All messages are stored in FlightLink CAD to ensure accuracy and to minimize communications errors.
A new Ground Ambulance Module in FlightLink CAD will provide mileage tracking and data collection for operators that utilize ground ambulances. Transport units can be assigned based on closest unit available as well as specialty needs. Odometer tracking will ensure that mileage is accurate and then stored in the CAD notes for billing purposes.
Todd Trask CTO of Syncordia says, "This is the first of many steps we are taking to enable customers to have data at their fingertips to make decisions to positively impact their business. Delivering up-to-the-minute analytics to customers is at the core of every application we design and develop at Syncordia."
For more information, go to www.hsihealth.com or call 800.397.1896 to schedule a demo.
About Syncordia Technologies and Healthcare Solutions, Corp.
We are a technology enhanced revenue cycle management ("RCM") company focused on underserved niche segments of the healthcare industry. We are focused on using our proprietary software suite as an accelerator for growth. We are building a diversified software and services business by consolidating healthcare billing providers. Our growth strategy is to acquire RCM businesses with and without software and, improve their profitability by increasing revenues and operating efficiencies using our software, and in time, commercializing Platform Syncordia, our cloud-based software offering, to provide customer demanded turn-key solutions from a single provider and to address compelling RCM market opportunities.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements herein may be "forward looking" statements that involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Syncordia or the industry to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Forward looking statements involve significant risks and uncertainties, should not be read as guarantees of future performance or results, and will not necessarily be accurate indications of whether or not such results will be achieved. A number of factors could cause actual results to vary significantly from the results discussed in the forward looking statements. These forward looking statements reflect current assumptions and expectations regarding future events and operating performance and are made as of the date hereof and we assume no obligation, except as required by law, to update any forward looking statements to reflect new events or circumstances.
SOURCE Syncordia Technologies and Healthcare Solutions, Corp.
For further information: Michael Franks, Chief Executive Officer, (647) 949-2663, firstname.lastname@example.org