MONTREAL, April 26, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Supremex Inc. ("Supremex" or the "Company") (TSX: SXP), a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and growing provider of packaging and specialty products, will release its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2017, before market open on Friday, May 5, 2017. A conference call to discuss these results will be held on the same day, at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time).
The Company will also hold its Annual General Meeting on the same day, at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) at the Toronto offices of Stikeman Elliott LLP.
A live broadcast of the Conference Call will be available on the Company's website, in the Investors section under Webcast.
To participate (professional investment community only) or to listen to the live conference call:
- Local participants (Montreal area), dial into (514) 807-9895
- North-American participants, dial toll-free 1 888 231-8191
- A replay of the conference call will be available on the Company's website in the Investors section under Webcast.
Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
Supremex will hold its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on Friday, May 5, 2017 at 11:00am at the offices of Stikeman Elliott in Toronto. During the event, management will provide a review of 2016 achievements and discuss its plan to continue strengthening Supremex's position as a leading North American manufacturer of envelopes, packaging and specialty products.
- Friday, May 5, 2017, at 11:00am
- Stikeman Elliott LLP, 5300 Commerce Court West, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5L 1B9
- For easier access to the building and meeting location, please R.S.V.P. with firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (514) 595-0555 extension 2316
Supremex Inc. is a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and growing provider of packaging and specialty products. Supremex is the only national envelope manufacturer in Canada, with facilities across seven provinces and three facilities in the United States and employs approximately 780 people. Supremex' growing footprint allows it to efficiently manufacture and distribute products tailored to the specifications of major corporations, national resellers, government entities, as well as paper merchants, statement processors and solutions providers. For more information, please visit www.supremex.com
SOURCE Supremex Inc.
For further information: Bertrand Jolicoeur, email@example.com, (514) 595-0555 extension 2316