MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, March 24, 2014 /CNW/ - SOTI Inc., the world's leading provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy management, today announced the launch of the new SOTI Altitude Partner Program, designed to help channel partners grow their enterprise mobility businesses. With SOTI's channel partner base increasing by 41 percent year-over-year, the Altitude Partner Program provides lucrative opportunities for SOTI partners to take advantage of the growth in enterprise mobility.
As the market moves beyond BYOD 1.0, enterprise IT is increasingly looking to integrate mobility workflows from front-office to back-end operations. While the most innovative enterprises are assessing how to optimize mobility to offer differentiated products and services, IT requires advanced mobility features and functionality that are built into SOTI's proven solutions, including its flagship product, SOTI MobiControl. With the comprehensive new partner program and advanced EMM technology, SOTI delivers distinct value to the channel ecosystem.
Carl Rodrigues, SOTI president and CEO, said, "Our partners are our lifeblood. We created the new SOTI Altitude Partner Program with one goal in mind – to help our channel partners become even more successful. With the explosive growth of the EMM market, the channel ecosystem requires not only the most advanced solutions, lucrative margins and incentives, but also, an EMM partner who can help them create differentiated solutions and grow their revenue streams. Our commitment to the channel has never been stronger, as demonstrated by our significant investment in channel infrastructure that provides partners with access to resources and dedicated experts across our entire company. With the SOTI Altitude Partner Program, SOTI partners are well poised with the technology, tools and expertise they need – and demand – to grow their EMM businesses."
Global in reach, the SOTI Altitude Partner Program provides significant benefits such as:
- Multiple Program Tiers to support reseller businesses of all sizes
- Lucrative Margins across partner tiers
- Partner Acceleration Program to assist new partners in rapid on-boarding and reduce time to revenue
- Dedicated Channel Managers, Sales, Technical and Marketing Support to help partners succeed
- RFP Services to assist partners in completion of RFPs with access to SOTI experts and positioning
- SOTI Centers of Excellence from which partners can access subject matter experts (horizontal and vertical)
- Not-for-Resale Product Access for access to demo licenses for partner sales and technical staff
- Market Development Funds for joint marketing programs
- Opportunity Rewards Program that provides incentives and SOTI sales and technical resources for identified opportunities
- Flexible Training Programs, available in a range of delivery options for sales and technical training
- Resource-Rich Partner Portal, accessible from any mobile device, gives partners access to sales tools, competitive intelligence, co-brandable marketing materials, lead generation kits, product information and know-how, as well as training
With over 12 years of leadership in the EMM space, SOTI has developed a reputation based on its consultative approach, advanced EMM solutions and expertise that have allowed its partners to build and grow their mobility management practices.
About SOTI Inc.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions, with over 12,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI's flagship product, MobiControl, allows enterprises to enable, optimize and secure their mobile workforce across all platforms to support corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. SOTI extends secure mobility management beyond basic MDM to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices deployed in an organization.
For more information, visit us at www.soti.net, contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at +1-888-624-9828 (NA), +44 1213680675 (UK) or +61 3 90015554 (Australia).
SOURCE: SOTI Inc.
For further information:
Karen Moore, SOTI Inc., +1-905-624-9828 x676, firstname.lastname@example.org; Michael Salmassian, Nadel Phelan, Inc., +1-831-440-2408, email@example.com