PRAGUE, April 10, 2017 /CNW/ - Socialbakers, the world's leading social media analytics provider, today announced the availability of the Socialbakers Suite, an all-in-one social media analytics, management and performance solution. Socialbakers Suite will help marketers deliver impact to their community and value to their business.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160802/395123LOGO )
Socialbakers' extensive social media data-set, which includes nearly 10 billion content pieces from almost 10 million social profiles gathered over 8 years, powers unparalleled industry and competitive benchmarking. It also gives customers access to the largest social media content library so that they can be inspired by outstanding content created by other marketers around the world. By combining the power of analytics and historical performance data, the Socialbakers Suite turns insights into recommended actions, providing users with suggestions for the best time to post their content to achieve maximum impact, and the right content to spend ad budget on to generate the most impact and return. Within one single tool marketers can act on data, predictions and recommendations, manage their content, community, social ads, and analyze their performance with visual, best-in-class reports.
Within the Socialbakers Suite marketers will be able to:
- Monitor and report the impact of their social media activities on their community and business, with fully customizable dashboards
- Uncover what, when, and how their competitors are using paid social media budgets
- Review the effectiveness of their campaigns against industry benchmarks
- Create better content thanks to inspiration from the largest social media content library
- Gain data-driven predictions and recommendations on when to publish their content to their channels
- Improve the efficiency of their social media advertising by knowing which posts to invest budget into
- Prove the business impact of social media and digital by connecting it to Google Analytics
- Correlate their social data and business intelligence to demonstrate social media ROI
Stanley Black & Decker, a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, are focusing on digital as a channel for revenue growth. They are working with Socialbakers to get the best return on their digital investment. Bridgette Sanchez Mondragon, Digital Experience Coordinator at Stanley Black & Decker, said of the Socialbakers Suite: "The Dashboards section of the Socialbakers Suite is a great addition to the tool. Dashboards give us a fast, simple, easy-to-use way to review the business impact of social media across all our markets."
"At Socialbakers we listen very closely to our customers and with the launch of the Socialbakers Suite we are implementing many of the changes our customers have requested," said Dr. John Malatesta, CMO and EVP at Socialbakers. "What's important for marketers is having the necessary insights to deliver relevant content that will resonate with their audiences, and to demonstrate the measurable impact of social media on their business. The Socialbakers Suite gives them one easy-to-use tool to do that."