The only social networking app with anti-bullying features baked in and Where your character is your currency.
CALGARY, March 3, 2016 /CNW/ - Peeple is proud and excited to announce its launch, effective Monday March 7, 2016.
Peeple is a social networking reputation app with anti-abuse and accountability features baked right in. The app was made to better understand people, by the people, and FOR the people. http://forthepeeple.com. Peeple is a reputation building tool that lets friends and acquaintances recommend you in three distinct areas of your life: personal, professional, and dating.
Peeple creates a positive, supportive community, where non-anonymous, honest feedback is central and you have control over your profile. Commenters are accountable for what they write because in the near future Peeple will let you subscribe to a Truth Licence. The Peeple Truth License shows you everything that has been written about a person whether it was published live on their profile or not. This allows you to make better decisions about the people around you by getting access to all the recommendations written. The Truth.
In October 2015 Peeple announced itself to the world. The reputation app promised to connect people with each other through honest reviews. The world talked back. People believed Peeple threatened their privacy, was prone to cruel bullying, threats, and abuse.
Then, something ironic happened. The developers of Peeple were threatened, their privacy was invaded, and they were castigated and shouted down on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook. They were overwhelmed by thousands of harassing emails, comments, and phone calls. All this before the Peeple app ever actually saw the light of day.
People taught Peeple a valuable lesson and now the app is better than ever. Download it Monday to see for yourself.
Peeple is available March 7, 2016 for iOS devices from the App Store.
Peeple features include:
- It's free!
- Recommend and be recommended in three categories: professional, personal, and dating.
- Not Single?: Change your single status in the settings to block out the dating section.
- Peeple Number: your score is a total of the recommendations you receive.
- Social Media Sharing: share the positive recommendations you get through social media such Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email, and Text.
- Reputation Management: it's a single online space to safely manage your online reputation.
- Asset Protection: protect your children, money, house, pets, and assets by having more information about the people you interact with.
- Nearby Feature: use the nearby tab to see everyone nearby within a 10 mile radius for better networking and date opportunities.
- Search: look up anyone based on name, location, interests and key words
- Chat: connect and talk to anyone in the app using our chat feature
- Security: Peeple employs a mandatory double-authentication process. Peeple ensures your identity is verified with an integrated Facebook login and a verification PIN sent to your mobile device. You can block and report users at any time.
SOURCE Peeple App (Peep Inc.)
Image with caption: "Social reputation app Peeple launching North America wide. www.forthepeeple.com (CNW Group/Peeple App (Peep Inc.))". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160303_C6570_PHOTO_EN_634429.jpg
For further information: For further information please contact Julia Cordray, CEO at: Phone: 403-401-5627 ext. 2, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.forthepeeple.com