Curated Spotlight Deals kick off at midnight PT on July 12, with new deals as often as every hour throughout the day
SEATTLE, July 11, 2016 /CNW/ - Beginning at midnight PT on Tuesday, July 12, Prime members in Canada can shop thousands of deals from across nearly every category available on Amazon.ca. Members will find twice as many Prime Day deals this year from sellers, with more than 30% of Lightning Deals from small businesses across the globe. To find out more and also how you can participate in Prime Day, visit www.amazon.ca/primeday.
Prime Day Deals Preview
In addition to thousands of Lightning Deals throughout the day, with new deals as often as every hour, Prime members in Canada will also find curated Spotlight Deals beginning at midnight PT. Following is a sneak peek of Amazon.ca Prime Day deals:
- $70 off the Kindle Voyage
- Kindle Paperwhite, $99.99
- Save up to 70% on select headphones from Sennheiser and other brands
- Up to 60% off select tools from DEWALT, Black & Decker, Stanley and Porter-Cable
- Up to 55% off select Hasbro toys and games
- Save up to 50% on select Puma clothing, shoes and bags
- More than 45% off the Seagate Backup Plus 6TB Desktop External Hard Drive
- Save up to 40% on select SanDisk memory products
- 35% off select AmazonBasics products
- More than 35% off the Brother Wireless All-In-One Color Laser Printer
- More than 35% off a GoPro HERO Session Camera bundle
- Save 30% on select products from L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline and essie
- Save 28% on select Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrushes
- More than 25% off the ASUS 15.6" HD Laptop
- Save 25% or more on select VIZIO Smart TVs
- Best value ever on an Xbox One Console bundle
Lots of Laptops
The deal inventory of laptops in Canada will be more than 3x Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined. Starting at midnight PT, Prime members in Canada can visit here to shop specifically for laptops.
More to Prime
Tens of millions of Prime members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime. In Canada that includes unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, discounted One-Day Shipping for as low as $3.99 per item, Same-Day Delivery in Toronto and Vancouver for a flat fee of $6.99 per order, 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals, and unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos. For more information, visit www.amazon.ca/primeday.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.
For further information: Francesca Bartolomeo, NATIONAL Public Relations, email@example.com, 416-848-1715