MONTRÉAL, June 20, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Joan Ahmed, from Ottawa, won a BMW at the Casino du Lac-Leamy on June 15 during the Leave in a BMW promotion.
- Ms. Ahmed has been going to the Casino du Lac-Leamy since it opened.
- During her most recent visit, she got an instant coupon for a chance to win a BMW (convertible or SUV) or one of several other prizes.
- When she realized she had won the car, she remained calm but became very emotional.
- The winner said she would get rid of her old car, as she had never had a chance to buy a new one before.
- She chose to leave in a SUV (X3 xDrive 28i).
- "While I would have been happy to win only the $250 prize, this is a lot better!" exclaimed Ms. Ahmed.
About the Leave in a BMW promotion
Through mid-June, the Casino de Montréal, Casino du Lac-Leamy and Casino de Charlevoix gave visitors a chance to win a BMW. To participate, they needed to uncover a BMW symbol on the instant coupon distributed at the Casino or place the detachable portion of coupon in the draw box for the weekly draw held every Thursday. Up to 40 BMWs were up for grabs each week (21 at the Casino de Montréal, 14 at the Casino du Lac-Leamy and 5 at the Casino de Charlevoix) in addition to prizes ranging in value from $250 to $5,000! Since the beginning of the contest, at least one BMW has been won in all three casinos! They could also participate on Espacejeux.com.
About the Casino du Lac-Leamy: more than 20 years of entertainment!
The Casino du Lac-Leamy was named Tourism Establishment of the Year for 2016 at the 20th Chambre de commerce de Gatineau gala event. It has set itself apart for more than 20 years by its ambiance and quality service, thanks to its 1,400 dedicated employees. Located just minutes from downtown Ottawa, the Casino receives on average 2.7 million visits a year. With its gaming, stage performances at the Théâtre du Casino and live music in its bars, restaurants, and nightclub, as well as its 5-star hotel and its convention centre, the Casino du Lac-Leamy is the national capital region's very own entertainment complex.
For further information: Source: Patrice Lavoie, Corporate Director, Public Affairs, Press Relations and Social media, Loto-Québec, 514-499-5130, email@example.com; Information: Geneviève Léveillé, Communications Advisor, Casino du Lac-Leamy, 819-772-6262, ext. 3695, firstname.lastname@example.org