Sweets, Sets and Star Wars
CALGARY, Nov. 20, 2015 /CNW/ - In anticipation of the new Star Wars movie release in December 2015 North Hill Centre has been hosting themed events to celebrate!!
Our finale is a favourite with kids and adults and the combination of Star Wars and LEGO promises great fun for all!!
Star Wars LEGO – Saturday, November 21 from 1 pm to 3 pm – Following is the list of activities:
- 9:30 am to 5:30 view Star War LEGO master pieces built by the Southern Alberta LEGO User Group who will also be at the mall to answer questions about their building secrets.
- One Day only contest to win a LEGO AT-AT
- 1:15 pm and 2 pm – Star Wars LEGO Advent Calendar Treasure Hunts for one of the seasons most exciting gifts that is almost impossible to find and sold out at LEGO.ca
- This is also the last weekend to ENTER to Win a LEGO Death Star and this is the most popular contest on record at North Hill Centre since opening over 50 years ago in 1958
- Help we will!! The Alberta Children's Hospital will be at North Hill Centre to help manage a Silent Auction on their behalf. Just in time for Christmas there will be gifts that are one of a kind including an official Calgary Flames hockey stick signed by player #5 Mark Giordano!!
"The Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation inspires our community to invest in excellence in child health, research and family centered care
Together we can help build healthier futures for all our children".
For all event details please visit northhillcentre.com
About Bentall Kennedy
Bentall Kennedy is one of North America's largest real estate investment advisors and one of its foremost providers of real estate services. Bentall Kennedy serves the interests of close to 500 investors and their 134 million square feet of office, retail, industrial, and multi-residential properties valued at over $32 billion throughout Canada and the U.S. Bentall Kennedy is a member of UN PRI and is a recognized global leader in Responsible Property Investing.
Bentall Kennedy includes Bentall Kennedy (Canada) limited Partnership and Bentall Kennedy (U.S.) Limited Partnership. For more information, visit www.bentallkennedy.com.
SOURCE North Hill Centre
For further information: Paula Lee, Marketing Director, North Hill Centre, Retail Services, Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LP, O. 403.289.2518, M. 403.710.2439, E. email@example.com