TORONTO, Dec. 9 /CNW/ - Scotiabank announced today the following changes in the Bank's posted residential mortgage interest rates, effective December 10, 2009:
- four-year closed 5.14 per cent (decreases by 0.05 per cent)
- five-year closed 5.49 per cent (decreases by 0.10 per cent)
Scotiabank offers the following special discounted rates (*) on
- one-year fixed closed 2.35 per cent (no change)
- five-year fixed closed 4.19 per cent (decreases by 0.10 per cent)
* The special discounted rates are not the posted rates of Scotiabank.
Rates are subject to change without notice. Offers may be withdrawn or
extended without notice and cannot be combined with any other rate
discounts, offers, or promotions. Mortgage funds must be advanced within
120 days of the application date. Other conditions may apply.
For further information: For further information: please contact Joe Konecny, Public Affairs, at (416) 933-1795, or email@example.com