BMO's Canadian and U.S. Chief Investment Officers Host Conference Call Thursday, May 6th
TORONTO, May 4 /CNW/ -
Join Canadian and U.S. Chief Investment Officers from BMO Harris Private
Banking and Harris Private Bank as they discuss their economic outlook
and investment strategies.
Topics that CIOs Paul Taylor and Jack Ablin will discuss include:
- Insight into the three key elements that will support a moderate
sustainable global economic recovery
- The impact of stimulus dollars on the U.S. and Canadian economies
- Equity market pricing and outlook
- What markets are getting investors' attention these days and why?
- The challenges of fixed income investing in a rising rate environment
Paul Taylor, Chief Investment Officer, BMO Harris Private Banking,
Jack Ablin, Chief Investment Officer, Harris Private Bank, Chicago
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Media are invited to participate through conference call:
416-340-2217 / 866-696-5910 Participant Passcode: 3860775
The call will be archived at www.bmoharrisprivatebanking.com until May 14, 2010.
SOURCE BMO BANK OF MONTREAL
For further information: For further information: Media Relations Contacts: Nini Krishnappa, Toronto, email@example.com, (416) 867-3996; Sarah Bensadoun, Montreal, firstname.lastname@example.org, (514) 877-8224; Jim Kappel, Chicago, email@example.com, (312) 461-2478