MUNICH, Feb. 25, 2015 /CNW/ - Rohde & Schwarz, together with its subsidiaries SwissQual and ipoque will unveil the most comprehensive portfolio of technically advanced Mobile Network Testing solutions at MWC 2015 to enable mobile operators, together with infrastructure vendors and testing service providers to plan, deploy, optimize and operate new network technologies with efficiency and security and to deliver new services with optimum end user experience.
Highlights of the Rohde & Schwarz Mobile Network Testing (MNT) booth (hall 6, B50) include:
- Ensuring subscriber QoS from the lab to the field for innovative services and applications such as VoLTE, calls over Wi-Fi, eMBMS and streaming video
- Benchmarking performance as perceived by end users to give your network the competitive advantage
- Turning drive test data into insights for smarter and faster engineering and strategic network improvements
- Using IP classification to develop intelligent infrastructure
- Applying traffic analytics to gain actionable business intelligence for capacity planning and targeted marketing
- Maximize the value of allocated spectrum by locating and eliminating unwanted transmitters
- Efficiently commission smalls cells and DAS for additional capacity
- Optimize LTE-A features for maximum network performance
This integrated portfolio brings the advantage of solutions coordinated from planning to optimization and operation able to provide insight into customer experience from the user equipment to the core, all with the efficiencies of a single supplier with a global support network.
"Intense market competition, ARPU decline in traditional communications business and exponential growth in data services require operators to differentiate themselves through better quality of experience, innovative digital services and deployment of more efficient and intelligent networks. With our coherent portfolio of Mobile Network Testing solutions, we enable our customers to achieve this objective," commented Jeremy Carpenter, MNT Marketing Manager at Rohde & Schwarz.
For more information visit http://www.rohde-schwarz.com/ad/Press/MWC2015 or http://www.rohde-schwarz.com/mobile-network-test
SOURCE Rohde & Schwarz
For further information: Katrin Wehle, Phone: +49-89-4129-11378, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org