Road closures in effect from 6:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. on Sunday, June 27
VANCOUVER, June 25 /CNW/ - The Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5k will take place in Vancouver on Sunday, June 27 starting at 7:00 a.m. Come out and cheer on the more than 5,000 runners participating and raising money for 29 local charities in the Scotiabank Group Charity Challenge. This is the fastest half-marathon in B.C. and we are expecting a tight Canadian race. Your support and cheering can make the difference for all runners that are going that extra mile.
Race Route Road Closures:
- 6:50a.m. to 7:30 a.m.: UBC East Mall - Thunderbird to W 16th.
- 6:50a.m. to 8:00 a.m.: Wesbrook - south bound Thunderbird to W 16th
- 6:50 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: W 16th Avenue - All lanes from Wesbrook Mall
to Marine Drive.
- 6:50 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: NW Marine Drive - All lanes Wesbrook Mall to
- 6:50 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: NW Marine Drive - Chancellor to W 4th.
- 7:15 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: W 4th Ave. - Westbound Curb lane and parking
lane from NW Marine to Highbury St.
- 7:20 a.m. to 9:05 a.m.: Highbury St. - All lanes W 4th Ave to Point
- 7:20 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.: Point Grey Road - All lanes Highbury St to
- 7:20 a.m. to 9:20 a.m.: Point Grey Road - Westbound lanes Alma to
- 7:25 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Cornwall Ave. - Westbound lanes MacDonald to
- 7:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.: Burrard Bridge - Southbound two curb lanes
from Cornwall to Pacific.
- 7:35 a.m. to 9:55 a.m.: Pacific Ave. - Eastbound Curb lanes Thurlow
to Burrard and Burrard Bridge access.
- 7:35 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Beach Ave. - Eastbound lanes plus parking
lane from Bidwell into Stanley Park.
- 5:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Beach Ave. - In Stanley Park, North Lagoon
Drive to Lagoon Drive.
SOURCE Scotiabank - Sponsorships & Donations
For further information: For further information: Clifton Cunningham, Race Director, Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5k, (778) 786-3116, firstname.lastname@example.org