2010 Diamond Award Winners
THORNHILL, ON, April 1 /CNW/ - For 34 years, The Westin Prince Hotel in Toronto has been awarded the prestigious CAA/AAA Four Diamond Lodgings Award.
CAA/AAA's reliable Diamond ratings help travellers choose accommodations and restaurants throughout Canada, the US, Mexico and the Caribbean. Every year, properties are given a rating of one to five diamonds ranging from simple to luxurious.
Below is a list of some of the Four and Five Diamond-rated-properties within South Central Ontario and the number of years they have earned this honour.
Five Diamond Restaurant:
- Langdon Hall Dining Room & Terrace, Cambridge, Ontario, 6 years
Four Diamond Restaurants:
- The Carriage House, Burlington, Ontario, 2 years
- Verses, Kitchener, Ontario, 2 years
- Blue Ginger Lounge and Grille, London, Ontario, 9 years
- Breakwater Restaurant, Mississauga, Ontario, 6 years
- Olivers of Oakville, Oakville, Ontario, 10 years
- Terra Restaurant, Thornhill, Ontario, 8 years
- The Old Mill, Toronto, Ontario, 22 years
Four Diamond Lodgings:
- Hilton London Ontario, London, Ontario, 10 years
- Hilton Suites Conference Centre & Spa, Markham, Ontario, 10 years
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel, Mississauga, Ontario, 17 years
- The Fairmont Royal York, Toronto, Ontario, 24 years
- The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, Ontario, 28 years
- The Westin Prince, Toronto, Ontario, 34 years
These establishments join an elite circle of award winners. A complete list of the winners can be found in the summer edition of CAA Magazine which will be available in May.
CAA South Central Ontario is a not-for-profit auto club offering insurance, travel, automotive care and roadside services. There are more than 1.8 million CAA members in South Central Ontario and 5 million members in Canada. Visit www.caasco.com.
SOURCE CAA South Central Ontario
For further information: For further information: Media contact: Silvana Aceto, Media and PR Specialist, CAA SCO, 60 Commerce Valley Drive East, Thornhill, ON, L3T 7P9, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office: (905) 771-3194, Cell: (416) 209-4930; Follow CAA on Twitter @caasco for regular updates on wait times and other news and information