MONTREAL, Oct. 13 /CNW Telbec/ - Representatives of the Institut de politiques alternatives de Montréal (IPAM) invite members of the media to a press conference on Wednesday, 14 October 2009 at 10:30 a.m. at the Canadian Centre for Architecture for the launch of the Institute, a citizens' initiative whose mission is to contribute to viable urban planning in Montréal, to its economic and sustainable development, and local democracy. As an independent and multidisciplinary organisation, IPAM intends to play a key role over the long term in the municipal debate on policy choices leading to an equitable and prosperous society.
- Phyllis Lambert, Architect, Founding Director and Chair of the Board of
Trustees of the CCA, President of IPAM
- Dinu Bumbaru, Policy Director of Héritage Montréal, Vice President of
- Dimitri Roussopoulos, Founder of the Montréal Urban Ecology Centre,
Vice President of IPAM
- Date: 14 October 2009
- Time: 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Place: Canadian Centre for Architecture
1920 Baile Street, Montréal
Tea, coffee and pastries will be served.
SOURCE INSTITUT DE POLITIQUES ALTERNATIVES DE MONTREAL (IPAM)
For further information: For further information: To confirm your attendance: Louise Constantin, IPAM, (514) 769-4553, email@example.com; Isabelle Huiban, press relations, Office of Phyllis Lambert, (514) 222-4307, firstname.lastname@example.org