TORONTO, Oct. 6 2015 /CNW/ -
What: Shoppers Drug Mart is celebrating the 15th birthday of the Shoppers Optimum loyalty program with a huge outdoor party at Toronto's Yonge-Dundas Square on Wednesday, October 7, 2015. Everyone is invited to join the party and step inside a life-size Shoppers Optimum confetti globe for a chance to win prizes, including an all-inclusive sun-filled vacation. Visitors will also enjoy live entertainment (aerialists), birthday treats (popcorn and confetti cupcakes) and receive a birthday loot bag.
When: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. -7:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Media preview
- 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Event open to the public
Where: Yonge-Dundas Square, Toronto
Photo and video opportunities include:
- Visitors are invited to enter the Shoppers Optimum confetti globe to pose for photos and get a chance to win an all-inclusive sun-filled vacation for two
- Free confetti cupcakes served by Cupcake Bliss mobile bakery (starting at11:00 a.m.), confetti popcorn and loot bags
- Live entertainment with aerialist performances throughout the day
- Expert beauty tips and touch-ups at the Shoppers Drug Mart beauty bar
- Music by DJs Ticky Ty and Deko-Ze
The Toronto event is a preview to Shoppers Optimum's 15-day national celebration (#15DaysofHappy) that runs from October 10 to October 24 with in-store promotions and contests to win products, points and luxury vacations from Sunwing and Royalton Luxury Resorts.
SOURCE Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation
For further information: Media Contact: Sherry Lawlor, LexPR Canada, email@example.com, (M) 416-574-0405