CALGARY, Feb. 18, 2016 /CNW/ -Pure Technologies Ltd. ("Pure" or the "Company") (TSX: PUR) announces that its fourth quarter and year-end results (for the period ended December 31, 2015) will be released after market close on March 15, 2016. A teleconference and webcast will be held to discuss these results the following morning, March 16, 2016, at 10:30 am EDT. Senior Management will speak to the results and provide a financial and business update. Presentation slides will be made available on the Company's website prior to the call.
Teleconference: The telephone numbers for the conference are toll-free 1-800-319-4610 (within Canada & USA) and 416-915-3239 (Local / International).
- Callers should dial-in 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and simply ask to join the Pure Technologies Ltd. Conference Call
- A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call for two weeks. Access the replay by calling 1-855-669-9658 (toll-free within Canada & USA). Use the following Passcode followed by the number sign: 00296
Webcast & Presentation Slides: Investors will be able to listen to the conference over the Internet as well as access presentation slides (in pdf format) to follow along during the call.
- Links to the webcast and presentation slides will be available approximately 30 minutes prior to the call on Pure's website. Under the "Investors" main menu tab, select "Presentations, Events and Webcasts".
- The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Pure Technologies Ltd.
Pure Technologies Ltd. is an international asset management, technology and services company which has developed patented technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of critical infrastructure around the world. Pure's business model incorporates four distinct but complementary business streams:
- Sales of proprietary monitoring technologies for pipelines, bridges and structures;
- Recurring revenue from data analysis, site maintenance, and from technology licensing;
- Premium technical services including pipeline inspection, leak detection and condition assessment;
- Specialized engineering services in areas related to asset management, primarily in the area of pipeline condition assessment for water and wastewater infrastructure.
® Registered Trademarks, property of Pure Technologies Ltd.
"The TSX has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release"
SOURCE Pure Technologies Ltd.
For further information: To find out more about Pure Technologies Ltd. (TSX: PUR), visit our website at www.puretechltd.com or contact Paul Moon, Investor Relations; (403) 266-6794 or email@example.com