Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual conference at VirtualInvestorConferences.com
NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Prime Meridian Holding Company (OTCQX: PMHG), today announced that Sammie Dixon, President and CEO, will present live at the OTCQX Banks Virtual Investor Conference on February 4, 2016.
DATE: Thursday, February 4, 2016
TIME: 1:30 PM EST
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
Recent Company Highlights
- For the year ended December 31, 2015, the Company reported net earnings of $1.7 million, or $0.88 per basic and $0.87 per diluted share compared to net earnings of $1.0 million, or $0.59 per basic and $0.58 per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2014.
- The Company declared its first annual cash dividend of $0.05 per share on its common stock, payable on March 8, 2016 to shareholders of record on February 18, 2016.
- Net interest income grew 11.0% and 15.0% for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2015, respectively, as compared to the same periods in 2014. The increase in both periods was due to higher average loan balances in 2015.
- Total assets increased 16.0% during 2015 to $244.0 million.
- The Company grew its net loan portfolio year over year 23.2%, or $35.2 million, to $187.1 million.
- Mortgage banking revenue increased 76.7% to $546,000 in 2015 and continues to represent a growing and profitable source of income for the Company.
- During the third quarter of 2015, the Company opened a third full-service office located in Crawfordville, Florida and by December 31, 2015, had collected nearly $15 million in new deposits from this location.
There is no fee for participants to log in, attend live presentations or ask questions.
To register and learn more about the event, visit www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
The OTCQX Banks Virtual Investor Conference is made possible by a partnership between OTC Markets Group Inc. and VirtualInvestorConferences.com, a cooperative venture of PR Newswire and Better Investing™.
About Prime Meridian Holding Company
Prime Meridian Holding Company is headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida and offers a broad range of banking services through our wholly-owned banking subsidiary, Prime Meridian Bank. We are a bank founded on a culture of client relationships driven by purpose: "banking done right, right away." Our five core principles (Passion - Grace - Integrity - Tenacity - Accountability) support our actions and guide decisions. The creativity and flexibility in our organizational structure enhances our strong risk-management culture. The experience of our entire team and high-quality client service distinguishes us from other banks. This foundation allows us to expand our products and services to clients resulting in steady, long-term growth.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160129/327292LOGO
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160129/327291LOGO
SOURCE Prime Meridian Holding Company
For further information: Prime Meridian Holding Company, Sammie D. Dixon, Jr. | CEO and President | 850-907-2345 | firstname.lastname@example.org