Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Prime Meridian Holding Company (OTCQX: PMHG), today announced that the February 4 presentation from Sammie Dixon, President and CEO, is now available for on-demand viewing at the OTCQX Banks Virtual Investor Conference.
Prime Meridian Holding Company's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- For the year ended December 31, 2015, the Company reported net earnings of $1.7 million, or $0.88 per basic and $0.87 per diluted share compared to net earnings of $1.0 million, or $0.59 per basic and $0.58 per diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2014.
- The Company declared its first annual cash dividend of $0.05 per share on its common stock, payable on March 8, 2016 to shareholders of record on February 18, 2016.
- Net interest income grew 11.0% and 15.0% for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2015, respectively, as compared to the same periods in 2014. The increase in both periods was due to higher average loan balances in 2015.
- Total assets increased 16.0% during 2015 to $244.0 million.
- The Company grew its net loan portfolio year over year 23.2%, or $35.2 million, to $187.1 million.
- Mortgage banking revenue increased 76.7% to $546,000 in 2015 and continues to represent a growing and profitable source of income for the Company.
- During the third quarter of 2015, the Company opened a third full-service office located in Crawfordville, Florida and by December 31, 2015, had collected nearly $15 million in new deposits from this location.
To register and learn more about the event, visit www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
The OTCQX Banks Virtual Investor Conference is made possible by a partnership between OTC Markets Group Inc. and VirtualInvestorConferences.com, a cooperative venture of PR Newswire and Better Investing™.
About Prime Meridian Holding Company
Prime Meridian Holding Company is headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida and offers a broad range of banking services through our wholly-owned banking subsidiary, Prime Meridian Bank. We are a bank founded on a culture of client relationships driven by purpose: "banking done right, right away." Our five core principles (Passion - Grace - Integrity - Tenacity - Accountability) support our actions and guide decisions. The creativity and flexibility in our organizational structure enhances our strong risk-management culture. The experience of our entire team and high-quality client service distinguishes us from other banks. This foundation allows us to expand our products and services to clients resulting in steady, long-term growth.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160129/327291LOGO
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160129/327292LOGO
SOURCE Prime Meridian Holding Company
For further information: MEDIA - Prime Meridian Holding Company, Sammie D. Dixon, Jr., CEO and President, 850-907-2345, email@example.com