Starting at midnight PT on July 15, Amazon.ca Prime members will find hundreds of deals and more than 2X as many deals as Black Friday
Prime members can discover huge savings on items from top brands such as Bose, GoPro, Breville, Nikon, Fisher-Price, Bosch, LeapFrog and Mattel – including products perfect for summer getaways, roadtrips, as well as back to school supplies, the latest gadgets and more
SEATTLE, July 14, 2015 /CNW/ - Amazon.ca is giving a sneak peek at some of its Prime Day deals. Members in Canada will find hundreds of deals, across a variety of Amazon.ca categories starting at midnight PT on July 15. Prime Day is a one-day event, celebrated globally, where new and existing Amazon.ca Prime members can discover hundreds of incredible deals – more deals than Black Friday – and receive unlimited fast, free shipping.
"In the last year, we've added Prime Photos, hundreds of thousands of Prime-eligible items and now Prime Day is the latest reason Prime keeps getting better," said Alexandre Gagnon, Country Manager for Amazon.ca. "We love hearing how much customers enjoy Prime. Not only did membership in Canada double last year, but our members are using fast, free Two-Day Shipping with Prime, more and more – last year, Prime shipments nearly tripled. Tomorrow, being a Prime member means even more because you can catch all of the incredible Amazon.ca Prime Day deals."
The Amazon.ca Prime Day Deals store (www.amazon.ca/primeday) will open at midnight PT on July 15 and will feature some of the year's most incredible deals – with Free Two-Day Shipping. Members will find hundreds of deals, including:
- 63% on Sennheiser RS170 digital Wireless Headphones with Dynamic Bass and Surround Sound
- 50% off RCA 46-inch 60 Hz 1080p LED Full HD TV
- 46% off Bose SoundTrue Headphones
- GoPro HERO4 bundle for under $500
- $169 savings on ASUS laptop
- $150 savings on Nikon DSLR camera
- Movies, Books, and Video Games
- 69% off Fast & Furious 1-6-Movie Collection
- 69% off The Wizard of Oz: 75th Anniversary Collector's Edition
- 50% Sarah Style by Sarah Richardson
- Breaking Bad Complete Series Limited Edition Barrel for $89.99
- Top gaming console and more – at unbelievable prices
- Home, Patio, Lawn & Garden, Kitchen and Tools
- 67% off Singer One Plus 221-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
- 65% off Bosch 2-Tool Combo Kit
- 52% off Hoover Windtunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum
- 43% off Black & Decker 20-Volt Drill with 30 Accessories
- 35% off Breville BRE800ESXL "Duo-Temp" Espresso Machine
- 35% Off Breville JE98XL Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus
- 44% off Ravensburger Labyrinth - Family Game
- 30% off Mattel Disney Frozen Doll
- 30% off select Fisher-Price Power Wheels
- Health and Personal Care
- 42% off Braun Series 5 5090cc Electric Shaver with Clean & Charge Station
- Watches and Jewelry
- 77% off 10k White Gold Round Diamond Earrings
- 46% off Citizen Men's AT2275-56X Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch
- Luggage and Bags
- 72% off Swiss Gear 17.3-Inch Laptop Backpack
- Kindle and Fire Devices
- $60 savings on Fire HD 7
- $30 savings on Kindle
Prime Day is a one-day only event filled with more deals than Black Friday, exclusively for Prime members around the globe. Customers will also find:
- There's never been a better time to try Prime: To learn more about our 30-day free trial, visit amazon.ca/primeday.
- Deals on the go: Prime members can shop Prime Day deals on any device, including smartphones and tablets and find deals anytime, anywhere.
- #PrimeLiving Photo Contest: There's still time to enter for a chance to win. Share your favourite photo that shows what #PrimeLiving means to you via the Prime Photos contest page (www.amazon.ca/primeliving) by July 15. One grand prize winner from Canada will receive the CAD equivalent of $10,000 USD in Amazon.ca Gift Cards.
In Canada, a Prime membership includes unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, discounted One-Day Shipping for as low as $3.99/item, Same-Day Delivery in Toronto and Vancouver for a flat fee of $6.99 per-order and unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive with Prime Photos. For more information, visit amazon.ca/primeday.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.
For further information: Andrew Gouveia, NATIONAL Public Relations, email@example.com, 416-848-1385