Global Visionaries in Digital Transformation Join OpenText's Leading Industry Conference from July 11-14 in Nashville
WATERLOO, Ontario, July 11, 2016 /CNW/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced Deloitte, SAP and Accenture as the Diamond sponsors of the OpenText Enterprise World 2016 conference. Taking place at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee, the 18th annual conference explores the future of information, and provides attendees with a practical roadmap to leverage the new opportunities of the digital world.
This year's OpenText Enterprise World 2016 Diamond sponsors will host a variety of activities throughout the conference, including:
- Deloitte Digital, Deloitte Consulting LLP offers innovative information solutions that embrace the new digital era. Recognized by OpenText as the "Global System Integrator of the Year" for the past five years for our OpenText delivery excellence, Deloitte's pre-configured solutions provide a starting point for client projects and can help accelerate design and implementation while reducing project risk. Deloitte will present speaking sessions during the Enterprise World conference featuring insights on digital transformation and governance; applying leading digital practices to enhancing OpenText's Content Server experience; integrating Salesforce for a more totally digital experience; and Omni-channel interactions and the empowered customer.
- SAP: SAP (NYSE: SAP), an OpenText partner,will be hosting booth events featuring SAP®Hybris® solutions; breakout sessions specific to OpenText solutions that run with SAP software; and roundtable luncheons where customers can share their implementation experiences and network with other attendees of Enterprise World.
- Accenture (NYSE: ACN): Accenture Interactive will be providing breakout sessions specific to the way digital is impacting the world today, plus a panel discussion specifically on OpenText solutions created by Accenture Interactive. The Thursday evening closing ceremony will be sponsored by Accenture Interactive, which will feature top country entertainment.
"OpenText is honored to have such strong and long-lasting relationships with our global partners. I am delighted to welcome Deloitte, SAP and Accenture as lead sponsors of Enterprise World,'" said Adam Howatson, CMO at OpenText. "Businesses have already seen the benefits from the monumental changes that digital has brought. And, together with Deloitte, SAP and Accenture, we have created a truly unique conference that offers world-class expertise and resources to help ensure attendees are thoroughly prepared to succeed in today's digital world."
About OpenText Enterprise World
Now in its 18th year, OpenText Enterprise World explores the latest trends in the digital landscape and prepares attendees for success in the digital world. OpenText Enterprise World 2016 will feature more sessions than ever before with over 200 targeted breakouts including roadmap & strategy sessions, interactive workshops, expert panels and customer roundtables focused on cloud, security, collaboration, compliance, big data analytics and more. The Innovation Lab will allow customers to evaluate new OpenText technology, to collaborate and to influence future product development; the Developer Lab will guide users to build applications with the OpenText Engineering team in Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced sessions; and the EXPO will provide an opportunity to connect with OpenText partners, EIM experts and customers. For the latest news on OpenText Enterprise World, visit the Enterprise World Buzz.
Sessions focus on key elements of the digital world. Highlights include:
- Exploring Release 16: Explore the features and enhancements of OpenText Release 16, a single platform that manages and analyzes the entire flow of information, addressing key areas of the user experience, machine-to-machine integration, automation and other aspects of the digital organization.
- Understanding Big Data Analytics: Explaining the concepts, architecture and secrets behind big data analytics including columnar databases, calculations in-database, algorithms, complex segmentation and high performance.
- OpenText Cloud Strategy and Offerings: Learn about the OpenText Cloud options for organizations directly from the teams that provide them.
Customers can also join OpenText for hands-on, interactive training sessions (July 9-11, 2016), which will provide detailed instruction from OpenText experts, educators and developers on OpenText's solutions. Options are available for one, two or three-day sessions.
Visit the registration page to register for the event.
OpenText enables the digital world, creating a better way for organizations to work with information, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) visit opentext.com.
Connect with us:
OpenText CEO Mark Barrenechea's blog
Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2016 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.
SAP, Hybris and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130730/CL55531LOGO
SOURCE Open Text Corporation
For further information: Tim Brook, OpenText, +44 118 984 8022, firstname.lastname@example.org; Sonya Mehan, OpenText (Investor Relations), 519-888-7111 x2446, email@example.com; Dave Ladetto, Weber Shandwick, 1 617-520-7042, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.OpenText.com