TORONTO, Feb. 4, 2016 /CNW/ -
Dear Mark Friedman,
The VFA Facility Funding Report manifests profoundly destructive results which are totally against the concept of accuracy, integrity, and liability of the Asset/Facility management.
The Funding report issue is a software bug existing since 2013 and it misleads clients in establishing faulty funding strategies which results in clients losing substantial amount of time and money. The clients who are not aware of the issue are at risk, thus my concern is for many governmental, financial, consulting institutions and municipal organizations in Canada & the US who rely on this software.
The issue is publically known as it has been raised by many clients. Accruent should have made VFA management notify all VFA clients in April, 2015 as I suggested. Some were adamant about its dubious functionality from looking at their report results and they expressed deep concerns in conducting their business.
I would like to encourage you to be faithful to all the VFA Facility clients by following the steps below unless you have already done so:
- Immediately, inform clients about the funding report issues so as to prevent them from following inaccurate forecasts for future funding.
- The company owes its clients an explanation as to how long the Funding Report issue has existed and why it has been overlooked for such a long period.
Also, please allow me to ask the questions below to which your sincere answers would be appreciated. I believe that you are not fully aware of the issue but VFA management is.
- What is Accruent's reasoning for blaming a customer support employee for the software bug notwithstanding client appreciation? It seems like scapegoating.
- Accruent condemned this conduct of mine by informing clients publically about the software issue as the result of an "insubordinate and disparaging" customer support employee. However, this is the last resort for protecting the clients' benefits and my own moral integrity. What would you call this accusation of my conduct? To me, it feels like corporate bullying.
Thanks so much for the thorough and prompt response; it's very much appreciated. We rely on the funding module to generate reports for senior executives and Trustees, so I am hopeful that VFA can rectify this problem in the immediate future."
- Patrick O'Hern / Capital Renewal Program Manager
A recent lawsuit against Accruent has been filed.
SOURCE Tomo Mishimagi
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org