TORONTO, April 4, 2017 /CNW/ - On January 1 2017, new tax legislation Bill C-43 took effect causing Ontario doctors to lose one of their most valuable tax savings benefits. But with a few simple steps that benefit can be kept safe.
"There are very few great opportunities for Ontario doctors to reduce their corporate tax bill," says Rino Racanelli, contributing editor at Canadian Money Saver magazine. "Doctors make a huge mistake in keeping excess business funds just sitting in their corporation. What they may not know is that the government can charge them over 35% tax on that money. Money they could be using to help their patients with better equipment and more office staffing. Well there's a much better way for doctors to pay far less tax and put that money right back into their practice."
Rino is a well informed interview, he'll tell your audience:
- The enormous mistake doctors make when investing in their business.
- A little known strategy that takes business profits and turns them into tax-free retirement income (it takes 5 minutes and filling out 1 sheet of paper).
- How one doctor was able to leave his family an extra $800,000 by taking advantage of the new corporate tax rules!
- How to transfer corporate assets to your heirs tax-free. (Yes absolutely tax free!)
- Why doing nothing is a doctor's worst option and best option for Canada's tax department.
Rino Racanelli is a nationally known writer who has written articles showing what other successful business owners have done to reduce their corporate tax bill by as much as 31%.For more information or to schedule an interview, Call Rino at (416) 880-8552
Visit his website at www.CorporateTaxShelter.ca and see how business owners have used a simple strategy to save on their corporate taxes.
SOURCE Rino Racanelli
For further information: Rino Racanelli, (416) 880-8552