Presenting sponsor McLaren Automotive contributes limited-edition McLaren 675LT Coupe
Tweet it: Join @OneDrop @McLarenAuto @Cirque & more for the chance to collect priceless auction items at #1Night1Drop 3/18! #DreamsComeTrue
LAS VEGAS, March 15, 2016 /CNW/ - On Friday, March 18, guests at the fourth edition of One Night for ONE DROP imagined by Cirque du Soleil® and presented by MGM Resorts International, Zappos.com and McLaren Automotive will have the opportunity to bid on a variety of luxurious items and once-in-a-lifetime experiences at an exclusive auction. With the striking array of items ranging from $1000 to $400,000, patrons will have the option to bid openly or discretely through a live or silent auction.
Prizes include the ultra rare McLaren 675LT Coupe, a vehicle customized especially for ONE DROP by presenting sponsor McLaren Automotive. Valued at $400,000, this 675LT Coupe was created in conjunction with Formula OneTM world champion Jenson Button and features an autograph by Button on the carbon fiber sill panel. Other remarkable items and experiences include:
- Takashi Murakami Arhat painting – valued at $400,000, this original artwork has been created specifically for One Night for ONE DROP 2016 by one of today's leading contemporary artists, Takashi Murakami.
- One week of aquatic adventure onboard luxury yacht, TIARA – valued at $250,000, this week-long adventure in Southeast Asia is complete with an experienced crew, extraordinary diving experience, high-tech amenities, outdoor entertainment, kite surfing equipment, Jacuzzi and more aboard the 175-foot luxury yacht Tiara.
- A stunning Richard Mille timepiece –A stunning new Richard Mille timepiece -- valued at $85,000—the RM 67-01 Automatic Extra Flat in titanium will arrive in boutiques this fall. But the prototype is available exclusively at One Night for ONE DROP 2016. This Swiss-made creation represents Richard Mille's pillars of quality, including the best in technical innovation, artistry, architecture and the heritage of haute horlogerie.
- Exclusive foursome with PGA tour professional Sergio GarcÍa – Of priceless value, this unique golf package includes an intimate golf session for four with Sergio GarcÍa at the Indian Creek Country Club, private jet transportation, a two-night stay at the Grand Beach Hotel Surfside in Miami, a roundtrip limousine service from the hotel to the golf course and more.
For more information and to make a bid in the last few days before Friday's event on any of the five live auction items, please visit http://bit.ly/onedrop-auction for the live auction.
- Two-night stay in the Kingpin Suite at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas – valued at $30,850, this extravagant Las Vegas vacation is up for bid in the silent auction and will feature a two-night stay at the plush Kingpin Suite at The Palms. Guests will also enjoy dinner credit for two at the N9NE Steakhouse or Nove Italiano, a table and complimentary bottle at Ghostbar, a spa credit at Drift Spa and airport limousine pick-up and return.
- Two VIP tickets to the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show – valued at $25,000, this bombshell package includes two coveted tickets to the most highly anticipated fashion event of the year. As part of the silent auction, this prize will grant the winning bidder a prime seat location at the show, entrance into the VIP after-party and more.
- One-Week Backstage Experience on Tour with Cirque du Soleil – valued at $7,500, this exclusive tour will give the winner a firsthand experience under the iconic yellow and blue big top including rare meet-and-greet opportunities with Cirque du Soleil artists, an inside look at rehearsals and the opportunity to work with the crew as they put together remarkable shows. This item is up for bid in the silent auction.
To view the complete list of silent auction items and to make a bid in the last few days before Friday's event, please visit bit.ly/1AdtdqE .
Presented by MGM Resorts International, McLaren Automotive and Zappos.com, One Night for ONE DROP will feature GRAMMY-nominated singer-songwriter Leona Lewis, TV star Miles "Baby Boogaloo" Brown, Cirque du Soleil artists from all eight shows in Las Vegas and more. Show-only tickets are now on sale starting at $100 with VIP packages available for $3,000. All proceeds will benefit ONE DROP's global initiatives, along with innovative educational programming in Nevada through a partnership with the Las Vegas Springs Preserve.
About ONE DROP™
ONE DROP™ is an international non-profit organization created by Cirque du Soleil® founder Guy Laliberté. At the core of our mission is water as a transformative force to improve living conditions, as well as give communities the ability to care for themselves and their family. We believe in the combined power of safe water for consumption and production while inspiring behavioral change towards water and proper hygiene practices by creating a lasting understanding through social arts. To do this, ONE DROP has developed the unique A∙B∙C for Sustainability™ intervention approach, a winning combination of strategic and operational initiatives designed to address access to safe water. To learn more about ONE DROP, visit www.ONEDROP.org.
SOURCE One Drop
Image with caption: "One Drop (CNW Group/One Drop)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20160315_C4242_PHOTO_EN_643669.jpg
For further information: Press Contacts: Olivia Steinberg / Dayna Calkins, Kirvin Doak Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com; Stephanie Weinstein, ONE DROP, firstname.lastname@example.org