IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
RSO 1990, c S.5
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF
WAVERLEY CORPORATE FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
AND DONALD MCDONALD
TORONTO, Aug. 8, 2016 /CNW/ - The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter which provides that:
- the Director's Decision be stayed, subject to the following condition:
- a. Waverley shall not file any applications for any new dealing representatives that are connected to an issuer within the meaning of the definition of "connected issuer" found at section 1.1 of National Instrument 33-105 Underwriting Conflicts, pending the Commission's decision on the Hearing and Review;
- the stay order shall continue in force until a decision is rendered by the Panel presiding over the Hearing and Review;
- the Applicant shall serve and file the record of the proceeding before the Director, any statement of fact and law and shall comply with Rule 14.5 of the OSC Rules of Procedure by August 22, 2016;
- Staff of the Commission shall deliver any record in response, any statement of fact and law and shall comply with Rule 14.5 by September 2, 2016; and
- the Hearing and Review shall commence on September 12, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. and shall continue on September 15, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
A copy of the Order dated August 4, 2016 is available at www.osc.gov.on.ca.
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
SOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
For further information: For media inquiries: email@example.com; For investor inquiries: OSC Contact Centre, 416-593-8314, 1-877-785-1555 (Toll Free)