TORONTO, Feb. 2, 2017 /CNW/ - Registration is now open for the inaugural Non-Clinical Careers for Canadian Physicians Conference. This inspiring and educational two-day event will offer Canadian physicians the opportunity to learn about a wide range of supplemental career options to leverage their skills and experience, positively impact the healthcare system and enhance clinical practice.
The conference will be held May 12 and 13, 2017 at the Fairmont Royal York in Toronto, Ontario. A discount of $200 CAD is available for conference attendees who register on or before February 14, 2017. A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees. Special rates will be available until April 10, 2017 or until the group block is sold out. Click here to make your hotel reservations online.
The conference will bring together more than 40 distinguished speakers and mentors, including business leaders, inventors, investors and policymakers. The keynote speaker is Dr. Dave Williams, President & CEO at Southlake Regional Health Centre and a former astronaut at NASA.
"We are very excited about the level of enthusiasm we have received from speakers, sponsors and attendees for this unique conference," said Conference Chair, Shawn Whatley, MD. "We look forward to bringing together many physicians in Canada to expand their careers beyond clinical care. This conference profiles exciting opportunities that doctors need, and will show doctors how to find them."
Session topics and speakers include:
- Success in Dual Career Marriages – Dave Williams, MD
- Hospital Administration – Danielle Martin, MD
- Real Estate Developer – Brian Brodie, MD
- Medical Politics – Granger Avery, MD
- IT Business Development – Sanjeev Sharma, MD
- Start-up Business Development – Linda Maxwell, MD
- Medical Consultant Insurance Industry – Cindy Forbes, MD
- Medical Advisor Pharma – Harold Fisher, MD
- Cosmetic Industry – Lorne Scharf, MD
- Entrepreneurship – Gopal Bhatngagar, MD
- Medical Writer Journal Editor – Diane Kelsall, MD
For more information and to register for the conference please visit our website.
SOURCE Non-Clinical MDs
To view this news release in HTML formatting, please use the following URL: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/February2017/02/c7655.html
For further information: Sofia Sargent, Sponsorship & Promotions, CME Travel, Tel: 877.377.2211, Ssargent@cmetravel.com