Personalized financial advice offered in a comfortable and energy-efficient new design at Marine Gateway development
New comfortable @TD_Canada branch in #Vancouver at Marine & #Cambie is clean, green and ready to serve #marinegateway www.td.com/Mediaroom (Tweet this)
VANCOUVER, Jan. 23, 2016 /CNW/ - TD opened a new concept branch in Vancouver's Marpole community that marries environmental sustainability and legendary customer service in a uniquely inviting space. The branch, located at 446 SW Marine Drive (Marine Drive and Cambie) in Vancouver, is conveniently located in the new Marine Gateway complex which is near the Canada Line Marine Drive Skytrain station.
"Everyone that comes into the new branch says it looks different from traditional bank branches," said Shirley Chan, Branch Manager. "That's because the Marine Gateway branch is designed to make customers feel comfortable and to be sustainable and energy efficient."
The energy efficient branch space can be quickly reorganized to accommodate the growing needs of the local customer base; whether that means adding more rooms for customers to meet with financial experts, or additional teller space to cut down on wait times.
More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes include:
- The inviting, open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so our customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need. Customers entering the branch are treated to a mural of Hudson Street circa 1910.
- Energy-efficient design helps reduce the branches environmental footprint and reinforce our commitment to the environment.
- The customer lounge offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment with access to a beverage station and docks for charging mobile devices.
- Digital displays throughout the branch offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
- Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials and low-energy lighting.
- A flexible, scalable design means everything – including the walls, fixtures and wickets – is movable. This flexibility allows the branch to easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community in as little as three days.
The branch is also designed to be a full-service advice centre with 11 employees to meet all its customer's financial needs in four different languages.
As part of TD 's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Thursday and Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday; and 11:00 am to 4 pm on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features a full-service envelope-free Green Machine ATM.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE TD Bank Group
For further information: To contact the branch: Shirley Chan, Branch Manager, 604/235-2799 Ext. 250, email@example.com; Media inquiries: Jeff Meerman, TD Bank Group, 604/654-0324, firstname.lastname@example.org