OPORTO, Portugal, Oct. 15 /CNW/ - Following the introduction of thirty-two (32) geographic combinations on the app store, NDrive achieves a dominant position in the navigation category in Twenty (20) different national markets.
The map compilations cover Angola, Argentina, Australia, Benelux, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Emirates, France, Germany+Austria+Switzerland, Greece, Hong-Kong and Macau, Hungary, Hungary+Austria+Croatia, Iberia premium, Italy, Malaysia and Singapore, Mexico, Morocco, Poland+Czech Republic+Slovakia, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, UK and Ireland, Venezuela and Western Europe.
iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS users can now purchase NDrive's turn-by-turn navigation solution from USD 37.99
According to NDrive's CEO, "iPhone users can now benefit from the ease of use, intuitive interface, unique features and performance delivered by our navigation solution." Luis Baptista-Coelho continues "It was our concern to make sure that iPhone users around the world would have access to NDrive's technology. We are delighted to realize that the response has been amazing in places as different as the Netherlands, Brazil or Saudi Arabia."
NDrive's primary benefits:
- Make use of three different routing modes: auto, pedestrian and
- Fastest search among all available iPhone GPS applications, can
search by initials.
- Advanced graphic environment, delivering a video like navigation
- iPhone optimized customization.
NDrive's Key features:
Best available routing and maps
- Turn by turn spoken navigation
- Very quick routing calculation algorithms
- Route demo or map of route when trip planning
- Alternative route selection options
- Adventure mode for off-road, air or at sea use
- Thousands of important buildings represented in 3D
- Publish and share location based information with other users
directly from your device
Usability and personalization
- User interface fully optimized with iPhone, rotate your iPhone and
map will adjust.
- Innovative Multi-touch gesture recognition for zoom, tilt and rotate
that allows you to control and interact with the map. Kinetic
- Call, SMS or visit POI websites directly from the NDrive interface
- User interface available in 28 languages
More information and follow us on:
(Due to the length of this URL, it may be necessary to copy and paste
this hyperlink into your Internet browser's URL address field. Remove the
space if one exists.)
NDrive is an innovative leader in the development of GPS technology with sales in over 40 different countries. NDrive software is compatible with iPhone, Symbian, Windows Mobile and Android platforms on hundreds of mobile devices.
For further information: For further information: Alexandre Santana, email@example.com, +351-969612866