MONTREAL, May 2, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - National Bank of Canada (TSX: NA) will be releasing its second quarter 2017 results at about 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 31, 2017. The release will be followed by a conference call at 1:00 p.m. EDT that same day with financial analysts and institutional investors.
Conference call of second quarter results ended April 30, 2017:
- Conference call will take place on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-695-7806 / 1-866-862-3930 (Access code: 2448130#).
- Live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information and presentation slides will be posted on www.nbc.ca/investorrelations prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call:
- The conference call recording will be available until June 29, 2017 by dialling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 and entering access code 7041610#.
About National Bank of Canada
With $234 billion in assets as at January 31, 2017, National Bank of Canada, together with its subsidiaries, forms one of Canada's leading integrated financial groups. The Bank has more than 21,000 employees and is widely recognized as a top employer. The Bank's securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: NA). Follow the Bank's activities at nbc.ca or via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
SOURCE National Bank of Canada
For further information: Linda Boulanger, Vice-President, Investor Relations, National Bank of Canada, Tel.: 514-394-0296; Claude Breton, Vice-President, Public Affairs, National Bank of Canada, Tel.: 514-394-8644